NEXT GEN CONSOLES

Guest tHomBleached

G T A 4 is a fantastic game, got hold of it yesterday (legally might i add, no downloading for me seeing as it affects my buisness) and its by far the best game i've played for along time! The scale, gameplay and graphics are superb, fully deserving of the 10/10 ratings it's getting.

For me this can only be topped by Gears 2

Thoroughly (sp) recommend it!

• Replies 15.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Been playing mariokart all morning, completed the 50cc cup and a couple of the 100cc cups. When I first tried it, I was absolutely rubbish, but it seemed a lot better now :D

I forgot the man utd barcelona game was on Tuesday as well... Oh well, GTA4 will haveta wait a bit...

I pre-ordered mine from Amazon, and it doesn't even look like they're starting to dispatch it yet! :(

I know the feeling.

I am working on Tuesday and then its the man utd barcelona game. im gonna have to play after that fininshes though into the early hours lol.

Haha... well anyone can feel free to add me as a friend, I only have one friend and I don't know who that is, they added me randomly. My user id thingy is aereomuffin. That's aereomuffin, not aeromuffin.

[ANUS]aereomuffin.... hehehe... anus. I'm so mature.

Does anyone know if Game is opening at midnight tomorrow night to sell GTA IV? I can't wait. Really. I'm so f***ing envious of all the peeps that might be getting it tomorrow thanks to online pre-orders!! Damn you all!

I'm working Tuesday til 10pm but don't start til the afternoon so I've at least got a few hours in Liberty City before work, then I've got 5 days off for it :D

Aghh :)

Tomorrow night, not only will I not be able to play GTA4, but I won't be able to watch the Man Utd game either :(

My friends decided to celebrate her birthday (which is today) by going out for a meal tomorrow night :P

Selfish bitch :D:P:(