Resident Evil 4 [gamecube]

Final Fantasy VII [playstation]

Panzer Dragoon Zwei [saturn]

Super Mario Brothers 3 [nes]

PES 7 [xbox360]

Zelda 3 [snes]

Championship Manager 02 [pc]

Call of Duty 5 [wii]

many, many close calls streets of rage 2, super mario galaxy, super bomberman 2, the rest of the resident evil series, toki, secret of mana, booty, run baby run, the wild bunch, wii sports, excite truck, theme park, command and conquer tiberian sun, virtua fighter 2, sega rally, virtual on, fighting vipers, shenmue, street fighter 2, sonic 1 & 2, ikari warriors, punch out, isolated warrior, tetris, super mario land, house of the dead 2, virtua cop, guardian heros...

I could go on forever

• Replies 15.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

right coo my top 10 alltime no order

Maniac Mansion [nes]

Fantasy World Dizzy [spectrum]

Resident Evil 4 [gamecube]

Final Fantasy VII [playstation]

Panzer Dragoon Zwei [saturn]

Super Mario Brothers 3 [nes]

PES 7 [xbox360]

Zelda 3 [snes]

Championship Manager 02 [pc]

Call of Duty 5 [wii]

many, many close calls streets of rage 2, super mario galaxy, super bomberman 2, the rest of the resident evil series, toki, secret of mana, booty, run baby run, the wild bunch, wii sports, excite truck, theme park, command and conquer tiberian sun, virtua fighter 2, sega rally, virtual on, fighting vipers, shenmue, street fighter 2, sonic 1 & 2, ikari warriors, punch out, isolated warrior, tetris, super mario land, house of the dead 2, virtua cop, guardian heros...

I could go on forever

Not played any of the other c&c games bar the original and red alert. I've heard excellent things about generals, but that the rest have been disappointing.

Whilst red alert was brilliant, I still preferred total annihilation and starcraft personally.

The former for the infinite ways to win, the variety of units, the size of the maps and the amount of units on the game it could support. There was more to it than just building mammoths and v2s.

the latter as it's one, if not the most, most balanced rts; each faction had strengths and weaknesses to exploit or be exploited.

Woow feels like ive been gone for a while, a lot of chat missed. Playing Lego star wars just now, completed the story, now I'm damn near obsessed with getting all the little bits throughout the game. Although, LSW is really a break from playing that bloody Fallout 3. Definetely in any top ten I would bother to contribute, I won't, but it would be in there along with XIII, anyone play that? Bloody loved it, Mario Kart Wii would be in there as well, along with FIFA 2000, best football game ever made imo, Pokemon red and super star wars on the snes.

XIII was good fun, an average shooter but fun storyline and art concept. Bit annoying there's no resolution to the ending given that they didn't make enough for a sequel. It cuts short really quickly leaving you thinking "huh". up to that point it was cool though.

what other game let you play as the lisbon lions? and have robbie williams in the port vale team and doing the theme song? exactly, shut it! :huh: