NEXT GEN CONSOLES

Guest tHomBleached

If you find Hard mode difficult then you're going to have problems playing Helicopter... its incredibly tricky.

If you really want to unlock it, you can get someone to use the normal xbox controller. Or just put the bass on easy and leave it going with no-one playing it. If you're good enough you should still be able to get through.

Or cheat.

• Replies 15.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah i was poor on my first try wi that.

but i think it gets better with practice, and just get a technique that works for you. i started off just using my pinky for blue and orange. but feel it works better if you just move youre hands position and use your index for red rather than having that over green all the time.

Completed the drum career on Medium, But can do all songs on Hard now, some on expert. Love the drums they are so cool.

Im going through the Guitar career on Medium as i wanna 5 star all songs for acheivement and so i unlock all guitars.

And i completed expert on Bass. I get expert acheivement and Hard, So saves me doing it on that setting. The last 2 songs mainly BYOB on expert is just stupidly hard.

Yeah its like about 3 notes long. Do you get more points if you use it instead of the normal buttons?

I also noticed that you can use the slider on sustained noted to get a funky wah-wah effect (you'll have to use your strumming hand to do it). Sounds much better than the whammy bar

Jesus some of the people who play on COD competitive co-op are THICK!!

FFS - why do some players just run out into a shower of bullets and not wonder why there are conveniently placed COVER points?! You have to risk life and limb to revive them or you all die.

Morons.

Liam and I had a good game the other night though - ruddy good fun on co-op. I am pleased to report that Liam has a brain, and is not one of the afore-mentioned trigger happy cockwombles.

Jesus some of the people who play on COD competitive co-op are THICK!!

FFS - why do some players just run out into a shower of bullets and not wonder why there are conveniently placed COVER points?! You have to risk life and limb to revive them or you all die.

Morons.

Liam and I had a good game the other night though - ruddy good fun on co-op. I am pleased to report that Liam has a brain, and is not one of the afore-mentioned trigger happy cockwombles.

I'm getting an Xbox 360 tommorow, I'm trading in my wii and a load of games,

I'm getting the gears of war and halo package from game but do you have any

other suggestions for games I could by or ask for my birth day?

Cheers,

BlackHole2006