singles thread

Guest outtolunch

• Replies 12.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not really. I should imagine if you've locked yourself away from all those feelings of uncertainty/excitement/foolishness for long enough....you'd struggle quite a bit to pick up where you left off.
Edited by sifimaster

Me and the missus still picnic. Not sure if we could be considered courting now though.

Though the picnics are different now - i.e. she no longer gives me head in public - well not unless we're on holiday.

Keep trying to work out a way to make her head believe we're on holiday somewhere far away where nobody is likely to know her - instead of our favourite park 15 miles away.

Probably too much info :lol:

I just like them to be themselves. It's clearly what attracted me to them in the first place! If I'd wanted a wet lettuce I'd have gone for one. Unfortunately past experience has led me to realise I quite often have this effect :lol:

They mustn't be arrogant though, I always get annoyed with myself when I mistake arrogance for confidence.

The last date I went on was quite recent. We went for a walk in a park nearby, we found a nice spot by the river to sit and we skimmed stones. It was lovely. Until he started throwing pebbles down the back of my jeans, that was a bit odd. He was the one I thought liked ME but he didn't, he liked my assets :lol:
Edited by -pogo-

Ah, I read you wanting to be told what to do as submissive tendencies. Perhaps Sifi's "bit of confidence" was nearer the mark but I don't see that it's normal to "Tell" your date what's going to happen - I'd ask if they'd enjoy *insert event/activity here* Maybe we are as usual finding out more about Radar than anything else...!

The effect of making guys apologise? I think you're quite feisty when you want to be - and not at all in a bad way, of course!

Aye, arrogance sucks monkey balls. Lots of fellas are like that too.