singles thread

Guest outtolunch

• Replies 12.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

nah, virgo's the goddess of justice, so you just use libra as apparatus. :)

and you're a virgin, who for some reason carries around wheat...or alternatively the queen of the underworld? B)

well the post of goddess of justice has already gone to judge judy, and your last post implies you're no longer the virginal goddess of innocence and purity; so by elimination your the queen of the underworld after you were snatched by hades, so sometime in your life james woods abducted you. :)

Umnn legal? What did it look like?

The only ones that are legal in the UK are Fly-Agaric (the bright red fairy tale ones with white spots but they go kind of brown and leathery when dried) and they're not overly good for your head! I avoid them anyway. They're a completely different chemical to most shrooms and can have a stronger effect, but also they can make you very sleepy and a bit ill which is a bad combination. One of my friends had a few and ended up ordering himself two ambulances and a police car as he thought he was mad (not sure why he needed two ambulances though).

The bad thing is that the UK ones that people used to pick commonly were made into class A a few years ago so people started taking the fly-agaric as an alternative.

Didn't realise there was an actual girl in question, thought it was just a joke, she would be a fool of you want to analyse it that much. Your post just sounded like you were talking about some guy that just wanted a hug. There's no need for the agro, I really can't be arsed with it today.

Getting back on to the subject of paedophilia, I can't believe that Gabriella Cilmi is only 16. She's a hottie, and 'Sweet About Me' is best the pop song of 2008 I reckon.