Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest Paul ™

Tartan Heart 2008

surely bigger than magic numbers though? and similar amount of material.

think she'd fit perfectly with the fest.

Not a huge KT fan but she managed to pull it off at BD's last year as a Friday headliner, and suprised a lot of folk... me included*

*disclaimer - that might have been all the cider, weed and mdma that influenced the decision :)

Not a huge KT fan but she managed to pull it off at BD's last year as a Friday headliner

Crowded House would be a good act to put on the Saturday close out slot.

As for Maximo Park, cracking band, but alas I don't think they would be right for Bella, but then I am not the biggest Feeder fan either.

And KT would be a big no no from me.

Think I would like to see Breaks (again) British Sea Power and if possible Arcade Fire or the Decemberists for a headline slot.

To be honest though, whomever it is, I will still be going, as Bella has become one of the highlights of my year. :)

am just gona be there its only 37 ish days till tickets are on sale :D am not to good at counting computer calendars with a mouse poiter :)

am just gona be there its only 37 ish days till tickets are on sale :D am not to good at counting computer calendars with a mouse poiter :)

think a couple pages ago it said they were out on the 1st of dec but that may of been in this years thread! al have a we look at the bella site but a doubt thatl get updated all a know is hoots put them on at early bird tickets before christmas as a presant idea a hink a noticed it last year any way :)

not sure bout prices probly about £70

Hey Paul I'll buy you a pint mate, so see you there eh!

Man I'm missin' it all, missin' it all. Must be the perigee moon.

Roll on 2008 :)

I hope it's not alot more.

2005 - £50

2006 - £60

2007 - £70

2008 - £80??

Considering the drink prices have increased alot too, it's in danger of becoming an ever more expensive weekend :)

Hey Paul I'll buy you a pint mate, so see you there eh!

They have already said after the 2006 event that capacity wouldn't increase any more, which I believe didn't last year. So no reason to think they will increase it futher, pretty sure 12,000 is the max.

So a week today till the tickets are on sale then B)

Are they doing an early bird offer @ last years prices? That would be nice way to reward early buyers.. hint aimed at you Mr Hicks :P

Also do you think they will release any of the acts?

So a week today till the tickets are on sale then :)

Are they doing an early bird offer @ last years prices? That would be nice way to reward early buyers.. hint aimed at you Mr Hicks :P

Also do you think they will release any of the acts?

so..ooo who else is buying early then?