Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest Paul ™

Tartan Heart 2008

In your opinion, I think they would prove popular and fit in well at the festival.

Feeder are not really my 'cup of tea' but then neither were Magic Numbers, but I thought they fitted really well this year. And I really enjoyed them.

Or was that the liquid refreshment from the Black Isle Brewery :)

Does this planning include wearing a less bright pink Tshirt to make you less of a target for sausage flingers? :D

Does this planning include wearing a less bright pink Tshirt to make you less of a target for sausage flingers? :)

Thinking of doing this one for my bday next year, cos managed to acquire the number of the gut that does sec fences n this is one of his festivals so he prob do good deal on tickets... any idea of price yet?

Aye I reckon they would be a good choice of headliner, they were great at Live @ Loch Lomond :D

I think Maximo Park are the band to headline this festival next year, would be awesome!

They would be a drop in standard, they are pish and I would petition till my hearts content to Joe/Robert that they don't play :)

Yeah like you know anything right enough, start giving your opinion when you have actually been to a festival :D

Feeder and Maximo Park would both be a drop in standard.