Glaston Webcam Watch

Guest derfman

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

pyramid.jpg

It's pi$$ing it down here in not-so-sunny Donny, but I don't care 'cos I've just opened the webcam to see this beautiful scene of evening sunshine. Lurrrvly :D

Ooooh warm and fuzzies. Its pissing it down here in Sydney too at the moment...ooooohhhhh REEEEEAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLYYYY warm and fuzzies that wont go away just thinking about being in the sun and being in those fields again in 3 short weeks time! Gaaaah...I'm supposed to be at work and interacting with the museum public...kinda feeling all gibbery and wibbly now though with thoughts of sun and loveliness and tents and views of the Tor and Hot&Spicy and the Dance Village and falling over and being silly and the Glade and my Efest chums and planks of wood and thump thump thump of sound systems and graas and mud and Tartiflette and the Stone Circle and flares and fireworks and warm blankets and wellies and the smell of cow poo and the smell of long drops and the smell of interesting herbs on the wind and lights oh the lights and friendly people and no pissing in the hedges and food stalls and the jazz stage and Brothers Bar and the flags and the Avalon...oh eck... I had better go back to the floor...someone help me up please...I appear to have fallen over again! ;)

See you in 3 weeks folks xxx

hey guys, just been having a Sunday @rse about on my computer, and created this....i hope you like!

glastosunrise8-6-8.gif