Glaston Webcam Watch

Guest derfman

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like the "structure" to the right of the road on Camera Right has turned out to be urinals or somesuch.

I'm vaguely disappointed... :(

However, now there's a full-sized whopping traveller caravan site in front of the Pyramid!

There's also a lot of stuff going on in the distance on Camera Left...

What's all that there, then? :(

The tension mounts.... ;)

just got back from drinking brothers in the pub to see all the festoon lights up in home park and penards

really cant wait now i cant believe its still just over a week away and i have to go to work tomorrow (i don't think it will be my most productive week) hyper.gif

Edited by fur_q

What is bugging the hell out of me is the sheer sunshine that has been showing on that webcam for the past couple of weeks and another beautiful day in London, yet the forecast for next week is so changeable.

I think next year, they have a date range that the festival can be on, we all check the webcam and someone holds up a card saying "GO"

we all drop everything and rush to get there!