2024 clash finder

Skip997

There are loads of them from total guesswork to adding stages.

The core one will be the real one after Halvin locks and updates it. It was more usable til someone added all artist names for some stages but all on one day in no particular order.

Come the end of May it will be all good though

I keep mine as updated as I can too whenever new information comes out.

Clashfinder :: Glastonbury Festival 2024 Clashfinder

I've noticed Halvin's has a good few things that aren't right, mainly for Woodsies, a few examples:

Kim Gordon is listed Friday but she's playing a festival in Austria that day

High Vis is listed Sunday but they're at Hellfest in France that day

NewDad are playing Sunday but on their website they're playing Friday

Yard Act are listed for Sunday but we had info on here they're Saturday

I have made a few guesses for bands not announced too, I've put them in brackets so you can ignore those if you want

12 minutes ago, Acid_Haze said:

I keep mine as updated as I can too whenever new information comes out.

Clashfinder :: Glastonbury Festival 2024 Clashfinder

I've noticed Halvin's has a good few things that aren't right, mainly for Woodsies, a few examples:

Kim Gordon is listed Friday but she's playing a festival in Austria that day

High Vis is listed Sunday but they're at Hellfest in France that day

NewDad are playing Sunday but on their website they're playing Friday

Yard Act are listed for Sunday but we had info on here they're Saturday

I have made a few guesses for bands not announced too, I've put them in brackets so you can ignore those if you want

It may have been discussed elesewhere but I have noticed that all of them have The Park acts in a different order to if you just do Fri, Sat, Sun and repeat - so Orbital Friday, Ghetts Saturday and King Krule Sunday if you follow the poster - do the makers like you know something different?

8 minutes ago, Nobody Interesting said:

It may have been discussed elesewhere but I have noticed that all of them have The Park acts in a different order to if you just do Fri, Sat, Sun and repeat - so Orbital Friday, Ghetts Saturday and King Krule Sunday if you follow the poster - do the makers like you know something different?

Yeah when the Park lineup was announced Orbital were announced as a Saturday co-headliner with Peggy Gou.

Also we got the full Friday Park lineup a while back by someone on here, all of the acts were mentioned by someone who's only been proved right by all the announcements so far. That lineup had King Krule as the Friday sub, and i've used that in the clashfinder. Leaves Ghetts for Sunday by deduction. 

That full Friday lineup, along with Breeders only being free Saturday and Mdou Moctar confirmed Sunday proves that the Park poster isn't in any particular order.

Edited by Acid_Haze
  • Upvote 1