Tipi at Glastonbury 2024

Shelarus

Hi everyone

I’ve got the chance to stay in a tipi at Glastonbury 2024. There’s 3 of us but looking for two others to make it more cost effective. 

It would £200 per person sharing with myself, my partner and my best friend. 

It’s a wonderful experience and it really made my festival last year. There’d be nothing to pay up front - we’d just pay on the day we meet at the tipi. 

Is there anyone who would be up for it? There are showers and nice toilets there too and means less carrying as it’s all set up. Just need a sleeping bag and perhaps a mat to sleep on. Nice way to meet new people too. It’s the ones right in the hippy tipi field next to the pier and stone circle. 

Michelle x

• Like 1

Good luck with your search. You’re a braver person than me - there’s no way I’d ever consider sharing a teepee with strangers! Are you sure you want to do this? 😂

1 hour ago, HotChipWillBreakYourLegs said:

That's enough about you, what about the stranger in your tent?

Outrageous! im a 16hr party person. I love a bit of sleep. 

• Upvote 1

18 hours ago, Shelarus said:

Hi everyone

I’ve got the chance to stay in a tipi at Glastonbury 2024. There’s 3 of us but looking for two others to make it more cost effective. 

It would £200 per person sharing with myself, my partner and my best friend. 

It’s a wonderful experience and it really made my festival last year. There’d be nothing to pay up front - we’d just pay on the day we meet at the tipi. 

Is there anyone who would be up for it? There are showers and nice toilets there too and means less carrying as it’s all set up. Just need a sleeping bag and perhaps a mat to sleep on. Nice way to meet new people too. It’s the ones right in the hippy tipi field next to the pier and stone circle. 

Michelle x

Hi Shelarus

This sounds amazing, I was lucky enough to secure my ticket in the resale but my room mates wouldn't let me stay on the computer for the accommodation sale 😭

The last time I walked barefoot on grass was over 30 years ago. I would like to go to the Breakfast Bus and order the biggest fry up on the planet. 

I want to go woodsies and hug a tree. Enjoy the little things in life. Go to a the fish and chip stall by the pyramid and order fish and chips. Sit on a bench to eat it, whilst watching Coldplay.

My dreams are so simple and easy. I just want peace and quiet and to share your Tipi and sit down and create my art.

Regards Charlie

Ps I've included a pic so you can see Iam a devoted Christian.

SEI147112823-d724.jpg

• Upvote 4

• 2 weeks later...