Overcrowding candidates/ acts booked too low

kemosabe

f**k I loved Justice 2017 but the National are one of my favourite bands so it will be the other stage for me.

Saturday looks really weak for me, cant say there is anyone I want to see.  In fact it must be the worst Sat out of the 12 festivals I've been to.

Edited by Walter Sobchak

Nobody has really straightforwardly  answered whether they think Justice are a bit of fun or a properly credible act. I can't help thinking it's the former.

For what it's worth, I saw Moderat at West Holts before them and I would agree the sound was terrific and the sunset lovely. I departed to see Metronomy. 

Ed sheeran was on the pyramid (I had to navigate a terrifying crush on the path to John Peel Tent - Eds crowd was massive) and I can't remember who was on the Other and Park. It may actually have been Boy Better Know and Kano, respectively, which - given the demographic of Glastonbury, goes a long way to explaining how Justice attracted such a crowd and the set attained such status...

That justice set was ace. I’ve got no idea if they are actually doing anything / much back there behind all the speakers.

i remember it sounding amazing, even though it was really loud, and the whole field just went mad for it. seem to remember there was quite a lot of lights, even though possibly no genuine video? (unlike say .. the Chems)

nobody was really focused on the stage anyway as everyone was just dancing with mates and randoms anyway. Only bit I seem to remember from the stage was one of them walking out into crowd at end of set being held upright by hands while smoking a sig in his leather jacket and shades 

also saw them at Brixton academy same year either just before or after glasto , and that was cracking too

I am a big national fan , and listen to them way more than justice, but think I will prob go for justice again to finish for the party vibes 

The cross album has some absolute bangers on it for sure and i am confident they will all get an outing even though that album was their first