Bottlerock 2024

Main thing that popped out for me is St Vincent's back on tour. Have a lot of regrets about not seeing her in 2022 so hopefully this is a sign she might pop over here.

Although granted it'll be in a different guise to what she was doing for Daddy's Home, as is tradition with her.

1 hour ago, charlierc said:

Main thing that popped out for me is St Vincent's back on tour. Have a lot of regrets about not seeing her in 2022 so hopefully this is a sign she might pop over here.

Although granted it'll be in a different guise to what she was doing for Daddy's Home, as is tradition with her.

Yeah supposedly heavy, perhaps metal.

I'm happy, didn't like the last style/persona as much as previous albums 

12 hours ago, charlierc said:

Finally that Stevie Nicks/Megan Thee Stallion co-headline duo the world has been waiting for.

That Friday is an alright day for me. Its funny as this lineup I think from tbe past week or so of US drops came and I thought that's not good but nothing that's been since has bettered or for me. The Killers are probably my favourite out of all the US fests but this has the most acts on Friday I'd see.

They clearly appeal though to what the American scene is. I mean, they aren't not going to book acta the American scene wants to see but alternatively if they booked who we would think here, wow that's a great UK rock lineup....they would probably hate it as multiple rock bands from here just didn't even get off the paper.