Ticket Competitions 2024

Crazyfool01

2 hours ago, Lucy92 said:

I’m the same, imagine getting your win void! I know a friend of a friend for another comp this happened to, I still don’t know how they knew it was them doing multiple entries but they did somehow. Maybe an IP address thing? 

Yeah, I feel like they could see if someone with the same name entered with the same IP? Who knows, maybe I'm overthinking it but I'm not the gambling type and would hate to chance it and then fluff it up completely.

1 hour ago, BillieBobs said:

Hi friends 👋

Im away this weekend for my sisters hen do so probably wont be online much.

I’ve submitted my Wateraid designs so it at least feels like I’ve done something 😂 Just wanted to wish everyone still trying the best of luck! Really hoping to log on when I’m back to see more efest winners 😍🤞🍀 We got this team 🙌

Hope you have a gorgeous time celebrating and yes let's all keep our fingers crossed for the competitions closing this weekend!!

2 hours ago, Yoghurt on a Stick said:

May I ask what this win consisted of? 

Of course!

It was with a popular local wedding venue and included the ceremony, food and drinks for up to 50 people and had to be taken on a Friday in 2022 (we won in the February and married in September so fairly short notice for planning!) it didn’t include things like the photography, cake, dress but it was a fairly pricey venue and it would have normally been around £8-10k! 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, cb4747 said:

Of course!

It was with a popular local wedding venue and included the ceremony, food and drinks for up to 50 people and had to be taken on a Friday in 2022 (we won in the February and married in September so fairly short notice for planning!) it didn’t include things like the photography, cake, dress but it was a fairly pricey venue and it would have normally been around £8-10k! 

How fabulous. That was a very nice saving, indeed.

I am going through a now long dry patch on the winning front. I go onto Loquax when I can't think of what else to do. I don't enter all the big competitions though eg I don't enter comps to go to Dubai, because I never want to go there. If one didn't have restraints one could be filling out comps like a full time job.

IMG_2778.thumb.jpeg.d905be60f04e5678b59f0464f59647ec.jpegLast post from me until we go on the cruise tomorrow, but someone in my family is a completely unhinged psychopath! Toilet roll should be over and not under! If anyone doesn’t hear from me by Monday send out a search party 😂 It’s happened on more than one occasion so I don’t feel safe with the toilet roll bandit 😂😂😂

• Upvote 1

16 hours ago, Crazyfool01 said:

Coop app has 10pairs up for grabs … not seen this mentioned although it probably has as there’s so many this year 

IMG_8625.png

Co-Op you say. Don't set expectations too high..

IMG-20240503-WA0027.jpg

• Upvote 1

16 hours ago, BillieBobs said:

IMG_2778.thumb.jpeg.d905be60f04e5678b59f0464f59647ec.jpegLast post from me until we go on the cruise tomorrow, but someone in my family is a completely unhinged psychopath! Toilet roll should be over and not under! If anyone doesn’t hear from me by Monday send out a search party 😂 It’s happened on more than one occasion so I don’t feel safe with the toilet roll bandit 😂😂😂

I have to say I have never given a second thought or noticed as to which way toilet roll goes on...

35 minutes ago, Helsbels said:

I have to say I have never given a second thought or noticed as to which way toilet roll goes on...

image.png.e829e75393d061df104dff2719c9880c.png

The artist Mr Bingo got this one right 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Helsbels said:

Wow! Everybody, bar a few deviants, know that it's over. How can you not notice? Actually, you are blessed. I say this because people of the 'over' persuasion are rendered into a stupified state when seeing an 'under'. It's like the whole logic of nature and all the forces that play in our lives are turned upside down, and inside out. It is very difficult to use the loo knowing that you have to face an 'under'. It doesn't matter what house I'm in or wherever, when this happens I 'always' change it to an 'over'.

1 hour ago, sfroml said:

Ah.... bought 4 cans of cider from Morrisons. 

Won tickets on the first can I opened!

Total shock!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow! Incredible congratulations!!! 

I wonder how many tickets are left now 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, glast0gal said:

I need to know this too as I reckon I could stomach the orange one if it tastes nothing like cider 😂

31/5 . With a mop up draw after for unclaimed prizes . Just trying my first can and it’s not great 🙂 

image.jpg

Just now, Crazyfool01 said:

31/5 . With a mop up draw after for unclaimed prizes . Just trying my first can and it’s not great 🙂 

image.jpg

I liked that one 🤣 like an alcoholic orangina! 

48 minutes ago, Crazyfool01 said:

image.jpg

Looks like a pleasant evening where you are - enjoy! Thanks for posting the end date. May have to give it a go and hope for the best (which is all I can do 🙂 ) Are there any particular shops to buy it from?