Ticket Competitions 2024

Crazyfool01

1 hour ago, glast0gal said:

I’ve just spent the best part of Β£30 on posh felt tips so I’m hoping it all pays off if not I’ve found myself a nice hobby with some expensive pens lol!

I do love a posh felt tip!Β 

I was a Worthy Winner as well (technically my wife, but I nominated her)

Β 

Still can't really believe it, and very worried it was some sort of scam but it all seams legit.

Β 

I wondered if anyone else had won a competition before and knows how to buy a car park pass, please?

• Like 5
  • Upvote 3

4 minutes ago, Blabes said:

Β 

Still can't really believe it, and very worried it was some sort of scam but it all seams legit.

Β 

I wondered if anyone else had won a competition before and knows how to buy a car park pass, please?

congrats! I would imagine that once your registration number has a ticket associated with it you will be able to purchase a car parking pass via this page -Β Glastonbury 2024 - Car Parking (seetickets.com)

12 minutes ago, Blabes said:

Β 

Β 

That’s amazing news!Β 
Β 

maybe email see tickets?

18 minutes ago, Blabes said:

Β 

Β 

I won with last years Co-Op cheese. Couple of days after confirming I wanted the tickets they asked for reg numbers.

Week or so later I got the see tickets email saying confirming the ticketsΒ 
Β 

My reg was then ok to buy car parking.
Β 

Email your reg numbers to competition owner

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, cb4747 said:

Phizz are legit! I’ve used their products before and really rate themΒ 

Ah! I’ve used it before, just hadn’t seen them mentioned as a glasto partner.Β 

18 minutes ago, Lucy92 said:

Something feels off about this oneΒ 

Β 

I have no idea about that. i just came across it on a competition website, and raced to post it here - to give people the nod. I hope it is legit, as it's another avenue for those on here to try. Coincidentally, I only joined Instagram last week and have made an entry to win tickets - or at least I think that I have. I say that because I am so unfamiliar with the site.Β 

Edited by Yoghurt on a Stick

8 minutes ago, Yoghurt on a Stick said:

Β 

I have no idea about that. i just came across it on a competition website, and raced to post it here - to give people the nod. I hope it is legit, as it's another avenue for those on here to try. Coincidentally, I only joined Instagram last week and have made an entry to win tickets - or at least I think that I have. I say that because I am so unfamiliar with the site.Β 

Oh it wasn’t a dig btw!! As always, thanks for sharing!!!

16 minutes ago, Lucy92 said:

Oh it wasn’t a dig btw!! As always, thanks for sharing!!!

Β 

Oh, no worries - i didn't think that you were having a dig. I think that I might have had a fleeting flash of concern at the time. I've had a smoke, so things a bit hazy at this end. You were right to question.Β 

2 hours ago, Yoghurt on a Stick said:

Β 

Oh, no worries - i didn't think that you were having a dig. I think that I might have had a fleeting flash of concern at the time. I've had a smoke, so things a bit hazy at this end. You were right to question.Β 

Always worth saying that, if in doubt, worth keeping an eye on the official Glasto social media pages as they’ll always repost official competitions. Better to be safe than sure, especially when it comes to handing over personal data (I’ll turn off from mum mode now!)

6 minutes ago, Scarfur1 said:

Oxfam stewarding places being released at 11am tomorrow!

IMG_4798.png

Does anyone need any help? (Not sure if I can but I’m still on maternity leave so can easily sit by a computer and help someone if so!)Β 

42 minutes ago, glast0gal said:

Always worth saying that, if in doubt, worth keeping an eye on the official Glasto social media pages as they’ll always repost official competitions. Better to be safe than sure, especially when it comes to handing over personal data (I’ll turn off from mum mode now!)

Β 

I don't get involved in other Glasto sites. or media pages, so don't have a clue about them. Do you think it is dodgy?

9 hours ago, Yoghurt on a Stick said:

Β 

I don't get involved in other Glasto sites. or media pages, so don't have a clue about them. Do you think it is dodgy?

The page has been removed now! I went on their official Instagram page and it wasn’t on there as a post. God only knows what’s happened there.

23 minutes ago, glast0gal said:

The page has been removed now! I went on their official Instagram page and it wasn’t on there as a post. God only knows what’s happened there.

Maybe they aren’t authorised to do a comp?Β 

17 minutes ago, Lucy92 said:

Maybe they aren’t authorised to do a comp?Β 

Yeah it could be this, good shout! I didn’t get a good enough look at the post to gather my thoughts on it (while it was still live) but I don’t think they mentioned Ts&Cs which I thought you’d have to do if running a competition?

47 minutes ago, glast0gal said:

Yeah it could be this, good shout! I didn’t get a good enough look at the post to gather my thoughts on it (while it was still live) but I don’t think they mentioned Ts&Cs which I thought you’d have to do if running a competition?

Yeah there was no terms and conditions which is why I questioned it. Hopefully it was legit and someone wins!Β 

• Upvote 1