Ticket Competitions 2024

Crazyfool01

1 hour ago, thewomble said:

Just seen another Brothers winner on Facebook! Wonder if it's someone from here?? Congrats if so 😄 👏

Oooofffff. Considered opening a can of brothers I have in the fridge later. Might save it for another day. Congrats if the winners on here! 

2 minutes ago, lobo said:

Oooofffff. Considered opening a can of brothers I have in the fridge later. Might save it for another day. Congrats if the winners on here! 

Is weird though . Might be 2 moments in 1 day . Like the 2 2nd prizes I’ve won before 

28 minutes ago, Crazyfool01 said:

Is weird though . Might be 2 moments in 1 day . Like the 2 2nd prizes I’ve won before 

Shall I risk it? Maybe if I film it I’m guaranteed to win 😂

1 minute ago, Crazyfool01 said:

@BillieBobs got in seconds before .... reckon this might be a thinking one so a better chance with lower entries 

Yeh the design competition they did last year was great. Didn’t win but enjoyed having to enter the designs. Felt like I had a chance coming up with something unique rather than just entering my name and email in a box. 

2 minutes ago, Crazyfool01 said:

@BillieBobs got in seconds before .... reckon this might be a thinking one so a better chance with lower entries 

I think last year it was to design a temporary tattoo. If I’m lucky enough to have a ticket when they announce it I’m happy to chip in with any creative stuff and share some designs 🎨 They’d never know 😂

9 hours ago, GuildfordGlastoGirl said:

Thanks for the heads' up. I bought one yesterday, but need to find a phone to put it in, hopefully this evening when I've got a break at work.

Just checked again, still nothing showing but the 48hrs wait time would be up tomorrow. I’m using the sim in my regular phone so I’ll swap them around again tomorrow to see if it’s come up the rewards & competition 🤞🍀

• Like 1

12 hours ago, BillieBobs said:

Just checked again, still nothing showing but the 48hrs wait time would be up tomorrow. I’m using the sim in my regular phone so I’ll swap them around again tomorrow to see if it’s come up the rewards & competition 🤞🍀

It’s worked this morning! If anyone else wants to try it takes 48hrs to activate the rewards and opens the door to any Vodafone customer competitions 

IMG_2521.thumb.jpeg.8031085ea757b661bac213c0a4cd6e55.jpeg

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BillieBobs said:

It’s worked this morning! If anyone else wants to try it takes 48hrs to activate the rewards and opens the door to any Vodafone customer competitions 

IMG_2521.thumb.jpeg.8031085ea757b661bac213c0a4cd6e55.jpeg

Did you enter it?! x

17 hours ago, sashabella said:

Bought the last Tony’s in the Oxfam shop. Someone had clearly had a peek before me as the paper was pulled back a bit. Needless to say nothing!

This. This is my only gripe with this competition. The placement of the golden tickets means that you can actually see into the bars quite easily. 

• Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, cb4747 said:

This. This is my only gripe with this competition. The placement of the golden tickets means that you can actually see into the bars quite easily. 

Maybe message them for next year? 

Just now, clarkete said:

Maybe message them for next year? 

I contacted them about it last year and never heard back! I haven't bought any bars this year for this reason which makes me sad, but I just feel a bit untrustworthy of it 😔 

41 minutes ago, cb4747 said:

I contacted them about it last year and never heard back! I haven't bought any bars this year for this reason which makes me sad, but I just feel a bit untrustworthy of it 😔 

They should bow down before your mighty competitors wisdom 😉 

• Upvote 1