Ticket Competitions 2024

Crazyfool01

5 minutes ago, Doohickey said:

well done 👍 

I won on a Friday and hadn’t heard by Monday. I wasn’t expecting to hear over the weekend, but I couldn’t wait any longer so I emailed them on info@brothersdrinks.co.uk and got a reply about 20mm a later.

I might do that, thank you so much!

17 minutes ago, Crazyfool01 said:

Just in case a couple of you were wondering anything containing email adresses it asks for approval from mods … nothing personal 🙂 

Thanks for clearing that up. I wondered what was going on.😀

Edited by Doohickey

13 hours ago, Racingalpaca said:

Hi everyone, I'm sorry to jump on this thread 🥹 I won tickets with Brothers this week but not heard from them, just wondering how long you other lucky guys heard from them and whether it was by phone/email? I'm now of course majorly stressing that I somehow put in the wrong details hahaha

Hi there.

I won last Saturday but being a bank holiday I didn't hear anything email wise until Tueday, Emma from Brothers was very helpful etc.

41 minutes ago, KJ3 said:

Hey gang! hope all is well!

Just putting my 2 cents here - my design was shortlisted for the wateraid comp - design #3....super super surprised lol!

Shouts to the other designs also !! and everyone else who submitted :))

stay cool 😎 xx

https://www.wateraid.org/uk/win-glastonbury-tickets/vote

Screenshot 2024-05-11 at 15.22.37.png

good job!

1 hour ago, Lucy92 said:

just remembered yours were super last min weren’t they! I remember your panic when I was submitting mine to the wire too 🤣 

ahh yeah Lucy - was like 11.59 lol, opened a can after due to the stress lol! Submitted 4 designs and they went with the most simplest one lol - but sure chuffed to be shortlisted 🙂 hope your well! 

2 hours ago, KJ3 said:

Hey gang! hope all is well!

Just putting my 2 cents here - my design was shortlisted for the wateraid comp - design #3....super super surprised lol!

Shouts to the other designs also !! and everyone else who submitted :))

stay cool 😎 xx

https://www.wateraid.org/uk/win-glastonbury-tickets/vote

Screenshot 2024-05-11 at 15.22.37.png

Although I voted for another design, yours was second on my list. I really liked the typography/how you did the font and it’s an effective use of colour. Well done on being shortlisted and fingers crossed! 🙂

Delighted that I’ve got a place as an Oxfam volunteer. I wonder what would happen in the unlikely scenario that I won a pair of tickets from Clippsers Tea. Could I just pass on my plus 1 spot as I could no longer accept the prize?

4 hours ago, LCR said:

Delighted that I’ve got a place as an Oxfam volunteer. I wonder what would happen in the unlikely scenario that I won a pair of tickets from Clippsers Tea. Could I just pass on my plus 1 spot as I could no longer accept the prize?

always worth a try, depends on the T&Cs and now lenient they’re feeling 

11 minutes ago, Crazyfool01 said:

when your are done let us know who to follow 🙂 

Will do! Although I’m a bit worried you only win one ticket… my husband may not forgive me 🤣 this would be an actual dream come true to dance on stage though