Welcome To Rockville 2024

49Lawson

That has got to be one of the very best line ups in rock/metal going around next year!

Wondering if anyone has been before in here? Myself and my wife were going to go for a day this year as we were in Florida until QOTSA cancelled but this line up looks potentially unmissable for us. If anyone has any pointers or tips on where to stay that would be welcome 

IMG_9038.jpeg

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Floyd_Ams said:

Insane lineup like last year! Never been to this one so I can't help you, but I do envy you for going and wishing you an awesome time!

Ah thanks dude! Got to do a bit more logistical planning but it’s actually looking a lot more reasonable than I thought so fingers crossed!

33 minutes ago, northernangel said:

Yeah you look at that and think how can Download do so bad.

Really stings when running a standard ticket for this through a converter suggests it only costs around £289 for a full weekend ticket vs £350 for Download…

• 2 weeks later...