Outbreak 2024

losing44

3 minutes ago, FxxxItFlowers said:

don't know who here will be interested much but it seems the main stage this year is now outdoors (official festival account replied with such)

seems like a bit of a departure from the vibe of the festival so unless this means hardcore only acts are strictly indoors with no barrier I have no idea

Pretty confident that all stages will have no barrier. Not sure why the outdoor stage will be any different.

• Thanks 1

21 hours ago, FxxxItFlowers said:

don't know who here will be interested much but it seems the main stage this year is now outdoors (official festival account replied with such)

seems like a bit of a departure from the vibe of the festival so unless this means hardcore only acts are strictly indoors with no barrier I have no idea

Sorry to be that guy - But where does it say this, had a quick search through their socials and couldn't see anything?

Interesting to see the set up this year! Basement into Turnstile 2022 was the hottest i've ever been at a gig.

On 4/20/2024 at 10:25 PM, adequate8 said:

Looks like a Blackest Beautiful tour? 

Wish it was Fake History 👌

They're just rereleasing/remastering The Blackest Beautiful, the tour is a farewell tour cos they never did a proper tour before breaking up, so I reckon they'll play a bit of everything

• Upvote 1

Danny brown at outbreak?

Danny is playing Glastonbury on outbreak weekend. As jpegmafia is playing at outbreak and they have a whole album together, is it a given that he'll play outbreak? And will he most likely be given a spot on the lineup or will he just be brought out by peggy for some of his set?