PA Tickets

J3mmo

Its changed this year... better to try and get 2 Tix and that way if you apply for pa and don't get it your ok and if you do get it even though you lose deposit it's one more back in the pot.

I'd ask for doctor to say that your not okay on your own and need someone to help with Day to day small things..sorry if that sounds horrible but.......

Hope that helps a little.. good luck 👍

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, guypjfreak said:

Its changed this year... better to try and get 2 Tix and that way if you apply for pa and don't get it your ok and if you do get it even though you lose deposit it's one more back in the pot.

I'd ask for doctor to say that your not okay on your own and need someone to help with Day to day small things..sorry if that sounds horrible but.......

Hope that helps a little.. good luck 👍

Yes I think that is what is best, thank you doesn't sound horrible, we know the deal

16 hours ago, JamilaP said:

Hello,

I was wondering if anyone could please help me with this. I’m an autistic person without a formal diagnosis (was on a wait list for assessment but then moved boroughs and got removed). I have documents stating I have general anxiety disorder but limited documents of formal psychiatric or neurodivergent diagnosis. I also have undiagnosed CFS. 

I receive access to work and have a PA as part of that and I generally can only attend events with a PA. What was the process of getting accepted? Did you only have to give a doctor’s note and what did you specifically ask your doctor to write?

curious about 2024 specifically as sounds like the system/evidence has changed (based on this thread and google).

Any help much appreciated! 

Yes it has changed significantly from last year and anyone using the Accessible Facilities will have to vetted by Nimbus. Applying for the Nimbus Access Card - £15 for 3 years or a free Glastonbury Access Pass is the best way to find out if Nimbus will assign a +1 for your needs. Include as much evidence as possible including your access to work documents.

My own application was very straightforward as I am in receipt of enhanced rate PIP for both care and mobility. I have included the screenshots from the application form below, apologies they need to be read from the bottom one upwards! 🙂

Screenshot_20231017-184048.png

Screenshot_20231017-184037.png

Screenshot_20231017-184028.png

Edited by StoneCircle

im glad to see a third party involved, an impression i got from my first contacts with assessible was that it was wide open to abuse as a cosy free ticket club.

(it must be an admin nightmare to deal with sorting the accessible tickets, etc.  with people who aren't necessarily at their sharpest [i know i wasn't] to communicate clearly.

• Like 1