Days till Glastonbury 2024

westholtschic

• 2 weeks later...
19 hours ago, ChemicalBrother said:

IMG_5685.jpeg

Be careful posting pictures like that. A time traveller could use it to go to Glastonbury 2005, and, before you know it, you were never even there. I'm sure that happened to me in 2012. No recollection of it at all.

1 hour ago, CharlotteB said:

Be careful posting pictures like that. A time traveller could use it to go to Glastonbury 2005, and, before you know it, you were never even there. I'm sure that happened to me in 2012. No recollection of it at all.

Ah is that what's been happening to me? 

Those b*st*rds! 

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, CharlotteB said:

I think any time traveller would know enough to avoid 2005 Glastonbury unless they were a skilled canoeist. 

1 hour ago, ChemicalBrother said:

I think any time traveller would know enough to avoid 2005 Glastonbury unless they were a skilled canoeist. 

That wouldn't be an issue for them (if that Busted song is in fact true).

• Upvote 1