Have your tickets arrived?

nicknoxx

On 8/11/2023 at 12:26 PM, Flaminglippy said:

Its a relief innit. I was in a mad panic a few years ago when ours turned up literally 2 days before. 

It certainly is, my lift has confirmed today as well. Should be there for 2 Thursday, can't wait for number 20!

Has anyone had much experience of sorting out potential missing tickets. Gigantic just got back to my partner to confirm the post office tried to deliver our tickets a few weeks ago and that a card was left and its up to us to sort out.

We never received a card and its been more then 2 weeks, so presumedly the post office have returned to sender. We cant get through to the sorting office by phone and its currently closed. So partner is going to go this afternoon when it re-opens. Hoping they have been lax and still have the tickets. However, expecting them to say they returned them to sender. So wondering if any one has had this sort of experience and been told they can collect replacements from the box office. There T&Cs seem rather strict on lost and stolen tickets but we have never actually had them.

Expecting a stressful day tommorow if the post offfice no longer have them as we are suppossed to head off on Thursday.

For anyone still waiting for tickets it might be worth checking your local sorting office. I always moan about electronic tickets as I still rather like paper as a souvenir but they are a lot less stressful when things go wrong.

42 minutes ago, Dales said:

Has anyone had much experience of sorting out potential missing tickets. Gigantic just got back to my partner to confirm the post office tried to deliver our tickets a few weeks ago and that a card was left and its up to us to sort out.

We never received a card and its been more then 2 weeks, so presumedly the post office have returned to sender. We cant get through to the sorting office by phone and its currently closed. So partner is going to go this afternoon when it re-opens. Hoping they have been lax and still have the tickets. However, expecting them to say they returned them to sender. So wondering if any one has had this sort of experience and been told they can collect replacements from the box office. There T&Cs seem rather strict on lost and stolen tickets but we have never actually had them.

Expecting a stressful day tommorow if the post offfice no longer have them as we are suppossed to head off on Thursday.

For anyone still waiting for tickets it might be worth checking your local sorting office. I always moan about electronic tickets as I still rather like paper as a souvenir but they are a lot less stressful when things go wrong.

If they don't show up just go to red gate with proof of purchase and correspondence with royal mail and they'll sort it for you

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Dales said:

Posted elsewhere by a royal mail employee

LOST TICKETS

If your tickets have been lost by royal mail, ask for a copy of the scan report and a claim form,fill in the claim form and copy it, then contact the festival and show them the evidence and they will sort you out. 

Good luck 🤞

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, spg said:

Posted elsewhere by a royal mail employee

LOST TICKETS

If your tickets have been lost by royal mail, ask for a copy of the scan report and a claim form,fill in the claim form and copy it, then contact the festival and show them the evidence and they will sort you out. 

Good luck 🤞

Thanks