Rimskis Yard

marathonsteve

3 hours ago, pilton digger said:

Sas

don't know if you made it last year but last time we saw you at Boomtown, it was at the top of Old Town just past the Irish Bar. Properly good entertainment.

Aaah cool! I did think the vibe seemed familiar 🙂

There's a piano. Do you ever recall seeing a dark haired guy doing jazz covers of whatever the crowd asked him? Found him both at Boomtown and Glasto but dont bave a scoobie who he was. Great fun though! 

2 minutes ago, Sasperella2 said:

Aaah cool! I did think the vibe seemed familiar 🙂

There's a piano. Do you ever recall seeing a dark haired guy doing jazz covers of whatever the crowd asked him? Found him both at Boomtown and Glasto but dont bave a scoobie who he was. Great fun though! 

yes, the jazz covers were something else.  Seem to remember being very drunk in there one year and getting very confused why I was surrounded by Russian sailors cossack dancing. we spent the next morning trying to work out if it was real or not..