Line Up 2023

Nobody Interesting

4 minutes ago, Nobody Interesting said:

They always have improv music 24/7 but the comedy part is a new and rather likeable addition.

Yeah improv/open mic stuff, I agree some after main stages shut comedy could be a great addition. I wonder if it will be programmed or open mic?

43 minutes ago, spg said:

Yeah improv/open mic stuff, I agree some after main stages shut comedy could be a great addition. I wonder if it will be programmed or open mic?

Anything like that at the Magic Teapot has always been random with no program in the past so Stuart will just make it up as he goes along - no change there then.

48 minutes ago, Nobody Interesting said:

Proclaimers have cancelled.

News only just in so obviously no replacement news yet.

https://the.proclaimers.co.uk/the-proclaimers-remaining-august-september-uk-shows-cancelled

Shame, was looking forward to them...good live. Somebody on FB has suggested Skindred as a replacement which I'd happy with. 

56 minutes ago, Flaminglippy said:

Shame, was looking forward to them...good live. Somebody on FB has suggested Skindred as a replacement which I'd happy with. 

They were awesome a couple of years back, but maybe too soon to return even though they're about to hit the album charts. 

I think My Baby may get moved overbeautifuldays21-Skindred-spg005.jpeg

Edited by spg

3 hours ago, Nobody Interesting said:

Proclaimers have cancelled.

News only just in so obviously no replacement news yet.

https://the.proclaimers.co.uk/the-proclaimers-remaining-august-september-uk-shows-cancelled

Excellent

The obvious move is too give PSB an extended set. They should never have been below the Proclaimers on the bill anyway.

1 hour ago, Nattymatt said:

I wonder if they might show the game? I know it won’t be everyone’s taste but it’s a momentous occasion! Have packed an actual wireless in case they don’t! 

Yeah...we are thinking about going down that route. If there put it on a big screen sure it would be popular.