2023 ticket competitions

Leyrulion

50 minutes ago, esio said:

I know it's raising money (which we LOVE, of course, don't get me wrong) but this competition feels a bit icky and beggy.. idk. And the usual people on the top of the 'leaderboard' are just going to act even wilder for this ... Idk, it's kind of rubbed me the wrong way. Especially considering how Glasto prides itself on not having influencers etc. getting priority... 

Was hoping it'd be a make a video one again or something fun.

Sorry for the rant. 

My first (and only) TikTok was from first sale, and the despair of just seeing the queue page… it’s annoying it’s not a make a video because I’d already have a perfect entry ready to go! 😂

Octopus running a very late competition for a pair of tickets!

Came up as an advert.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid02vhwxBXsr5UWxk23jiJg4DJhrZXeuxgHGZSyYKxKUCi2d9ArDTCcdL2tyLQKtyicbl&id=1885848078306065

ENTER HERE:

https://octopus.energy/l/glastonbury-competition/

Edited by Dukeicon
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Dukeicon said:

Octopus customers only though.

I'm not a customer, can I still enter?

We look after our customers and this competition is for them. You'll need an active Octopus Energy account on supply to be eligible.

7 minutes ago, Dukeicon said:

Octopus customers only though.

I'm not a customer, can I still enter?

We look after our customers and this competition is for them. You'll need an active Octopus Energy account on supply to be eligible.

This will likely mean they don't get many entries. So if you have friend that is ticketless and an Octopus Energy customer I reckon this is a good shot at it!

32 minutes ago, Andy0808 v5 said:

Just submitted my name. Fingers crossed 🤞🏻 Great tip off.

London Evening Standard running the Elton one, rather than buy a shoddy pair I’ve just got to go Soho and quote something at them. This will be chaos getting a ticket at this point but I’m committed 

Yeah easier to quote the code. Wish I was closer to london! 

Just now, Lucy92 said:

Yeah easier to quote the code. Wish I was closer to london! 

Yeh I picked up a paper. Sod carrying it around; I’m gonna tube it from East to West London after work to feel like a bit of a tight arse when I immediately walk back out 😂 Or I may peruse so they think I’m genuinely interested, rather than immediately bin my entry 

7 minutes ago, Andy0808 v5 said:

Yeh I picked up a paper. Sod carrying it around; I’m gonna tube it from East to West London after work to feel like a bit of a tight arse when I immediately walk back out 😂 Or I may peruse so they think I’m genuinely interested, rather than immediately bin my entry 

Let me know if they say there is a way to enter online! Seems very vague on the website 

41 minutes ago, Andy0808 v5 said:

Haha will be doing the exact same thing tomorrow… east London, west London, then back home to the midlands!

i might try a pair on whilst I’m there 🤩

2 hours ago, AliceR said:

24 hours to come up with a name! 🤞🏻

I wouldn't suggest taking the full time allowed - it says if more than one person submits the winning name, then the first one in gets the prize.