Pulp to reunite for 2023! What's likelihood they play Glastonbury etc?

Bananaslug

2 hours ago, Ryan1984 said:

Apparently rumours of Blur playing Wembley Stadium to celebrate 30 years of Parklife. Wonder if Pulp could be the main support?

If they play Glastonbury, I reckon sub to Arctic Monkeys. A Sheffield 1-2.

Pulp aren't reforming to support Blur, let's be real here.

Despite what others say I still think they're GF headliners myself. If not then could easily see them selling a day at APE, headlining Prima and possibly even Latitiude.

https://radio-x.co/3TiT4ht?fbclid=IwAR3rE8MvE2gXV57JKRXgZSKRfpCNUdRkhKK0sD8v9aI3WTYmlTfPk6rT-Rc

Could be connected..might not be? Interesting timing no less. 

And yes, Suprefan..I knew about it since the day it was announced and saw it was discussed here on a different thread, so thought I'd create a new thread solely dedicated to this topic and fun speculation. 

Wonder when we will finally get to find out the dates, places? But they were Glasto legends and Jarvis is indeed still active in Glasto DJing and just this summer played a set with his new solo project Jarv Is. So assuming something, offer, whatever  spawned from that or from his recent book he just released and book Q&A and book gallery events he's been doing. 

It must be one hell of a great offer, very special reason, or great cause because I'm sure they regularly get offers over and over to reunite. Plus, there is the situation with Sheffield's Leadmill venue (where they got their start and are legends at) and the massive campaign to keep the landlords from evicting the venue. So, Jarvis was recently performing at one of the Leadmill gigs earlier this month guesting with his colleague/great friend musician Richard Hawley. Could be that might be a spot for the future warm-up gigs, of this is a festival based reunion, or that's what initially started the talks. So much food for thought!