Sticklinch Vs Worthy View

markussnoopy

Where to Camp - Sticklinch Vs Worthy View  

38 members have voted

1. 1. Where to Camp? Sticklinch Vs Worthy View ?

• Sticklinch
    • Worthy View

9 hours ago, vulgar.display.of.apathy said:

anyone that has stayed at WV before - how easy would it be to use a kid laden trolley up and down the hill?

just thinking about logistics with the bambinos who might kick off walking up that hill

I would say not easy at all, be easier to leave your trolley in the lock ups and carry them! The steepest part is stepped (about 7 mins of cardio by my estimation). People are not encouraged to walk up the grassy hill by the side and it would be a tough with a trolley. I don’t recall many small children there at all. Perhaps there were buggies

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
On 4/4/2022 at 5:28 PM, Hotchilidog said:

The bell tents in WV are higher up the campsite closer and to the entrance from the car park the they are to the festival. I've stayed in the WV Bells and they are great but for me (rather than the rest of my group) it did feel a little remote from the festival. 

We shall be in Sticklinch this year and with Rigs Field on the other side of the hedge it should hopefully feel more like a natural extension of the festival itself. It also appears to be a lot easier to get back too during the day should you want to whereas it is much more of a slog to do that for WV.

Hi. I was lucky enough to get Glasto tickets this year and am deciding where to try and get tickets.  How did you feel about Sticklinch versus Worthy View now that you have tried both?  Thanks for the information.  

28 minutes ago, Nancois said:

Hi. I was lucky enough to get Glasto tickets this year and am deciding where to try and get tickets.  How did you feel about Sticklinch versus Worthy View now that you have tried both?  Thanks for the information.  

Some chat in here

On 11/28/2022 at 5:05 PM, Nancois said:

Sadly I missed out this year, but if my group were returning I think we'd go Sticklinch again, it just felt more like part of the festival and only a 25 minute walk back from the pyramid stage with no hill it just felt more convenient. 

I'd say Worthy View has more character, and there is a lot to be said for stopping off at Strummerville on the way home, but the practicality of SL won out for us. If you get the tipi's they are right next to the fence and you are practically in the festival itself.

Enjoy the festival!