Mr Tony

Mr Tony

Glastonbury car park 
I was lucky enough to get some of the festival’s bus / entrance tickets, but have now found I may have to travel home halfway through the weekend !!

it would be nice to be able to park my car on or near the site , and then use it to pop home and back 

what I need is a festival car park ticket , and then I would try to get my car down to the festival

? Any answers or ideas would be great  

45 minutes ago, Mr Tony said:

Glastonbury car park 
I was lucky enough to get some of the festival’s bus / entrance tickets, but have now found I may have to travel home halfway through the weekend !!

it would be nice to be able to park my car on or near the site , and then use it to pop home and back 

what I need is a festival car park ticket , and then I would try to get my car down to the festival

You can buy Car park tickets on the gate .,. I think they are an extra £10 or so 

1 hour ago, Mr Tony said:

Glastonbury car park 

You can't pre-purchase a car park ticket if you've bought a coach/admission ticket package. And as advised earlier, you can purchase a car park ticket on arrival on the day, with an added price premium. The problem is I recall your festival ticket is checked on arrival at the car park. If this is not full intact with the stub and match the occupant you could get refused entry.

You could try booking one of the private car parks which spring up or use the train.

You may need to use a third party place because of the issue @Lycra mentions.

I've not used this myself, but have mentioned it elsewhere and there have been several folks very happy to use them for parking.  As it's unofficial I don't believe there would be any issue with you not having your festival ticket when dropping off the car.  When I asked the distance they said 10 mins to gate D.

https://ashcombepark.com/ 

How far do you live away? I had to leave the car park and come back in on 2016 (long story) but I obviously had my wristband so it was no issue re-entering. The car park ticket is just a sticker so you should be able to pick one nearer the time on somewhere like eBay, or probably even from someone on here. Bit of a faff but if you could park your car somewhere relatively close to the festival, then get the bus and enter the site and get your wristband, then leave again to pick your car up, you’ll then have your wristband and car park ticket so you’ll be able to drive straight back in. In reality if you can park your car relatively close anyway, that extra hassle may not even be worth it just to get a bit closer.