Here's my top tip based on a few decades attendance...

clarkete

If you value coming here to discuss nonsense, share your sage advice or simply to seek guidance about what is and is not a good idea come ticket day, then please bung them a couple of quid on the donate link here 

https://www.efestivals.co.uk/forums/clients/donations/1-donations-towards-running-costs/

Or sign up for gold membership here 

https://www.efestivals.co.uk/forums/store/product/1-gold-member-free-of-adverts/

And best of luck if you're trying for tickets this week ?

1 hour ago, crazyfool1 said:

The pyramid one .... its like 2 for the price of one .... if I tip the ribbon tower ill tip over with it 

That was a great photo you shared earlier in the week :) 

For others who may come across this topic - if you look at my sig you'll see I've not missed going to Glastonbury since 1985 and the simple truth is that would not be the case without these forums.  There are numerous instances where information shared by kind people here has helped me to a lesser or far far greater degree.  There are people I've never met and who can clearly see what a git I am, who have helped in a whole variety of extraordinary ways.

Take care of yourselves and each other.

7 minutes ago, clarkete said:

That was a great photo you shared earlier in the week :) 

Thanks ....  a few updates this year rather than a new outfit ... trying to keep to my pledge for no new clothes this year

anyway back on topic .... ive had my tickets brought for me on several occasions by people on this forum and had people try for me without success too ( they matter just as much as its someone spending time to help a stranger ) random offers coming in from pms are brilliant  ... ive also reciprocated in kind . This year ive been chatting quite a bit to @vintagelaureate and we have teamed up to help each others groups in the mainsale and hes very kindly giving his time to help our two bus goers tonight .... lots of strangers lots of helpers ... Its just a shame that the country can't learn something from the unity Glastonbury and this site provide ... anyway best stop I'm getting emotional and there's a rollercoaster time ahead ... good luck all