Glastonbury Tattoos

JoBalls

• 6 months later...

Resurrecting this as I'm considering one for my tenth this summer. Love @JoBalls 's but I don't spend much time at the Pyramid so that's not the one for me... Need to take some ideas to a decent artist to put something together I think.

Any other photos anyone can contribute? Not out to copy, only hoping for inspiration. 

8 hours ago, Talcroft said:

Resurrecting this as I'm considering one for my tenth this summer. Love @JoBalls 's but I don't spend much time at the Pyramid so that's not the one for me... Need to take some ideas to a decent artist to put something together I think.

Any other photos anyone can contribute? Not out to copy, only hoping for inspiration. 

Which stage / area of the farm means the most to you?

3 hours ago, Kaboom Boxer said:

Which stage / area of the farm means the most to you?

I've been thinking a lot about this... Historically Other, Park, Stone Circle, West Holts, Block 9. More recently Healing Fields. Thought about a ribbon tower but I've never actually been up the thing (don't have a particularly strong desire to). 

On 7/15/2019 at 11:21 AM, DareToDibble said:

I’ve been tempted to get one for ages and it would be something like this... just the bottom right part with the stage, crowd and flags. Undecided on where I want it though as it’ll be my first so can’t see it being that big. Open to suggestions!

33E846F8-AD66-4ED0-BDFD-BD7080AC75D3.jpeg

A friend if mine had exactly that done, the bottom right part.

It looks really cool.

• 2 weeks later...