Wednesday??

Jamie 2194

Wednesday and Thursday always feel like the first week of a two week holiday abroad,. Bit of exploring, nowhere to be at any given time and things go fairly slowly. Then the music starts and things fly by (bit like second week of a holiday) . The two free days help make the festival what it is. Bands are great but my best times been had on the wed or thurs I reckon. 

On 6/21/2019 at 3:56 PM, Jamie 2194 said:

Hi All,

we normally arrive Thursday as a group, however the weather is drawing me in to Wednesday. My group are undecided... is there much music wise on Wednesday evening (DJ’s) anywhere. My wife and I are in for Wednesday I just might sway a few others to taking that extra day off work.

thanks 

Jamie 

wi8Ez1mwRcKGI.gif

11 hours ago, DefLeppard said:

I've only ever arrived on the Wednesday but never actually got round to seeing the fire and fireworks. Is it horrendously busy to get anywhere near the stone circle or is it fine?

We got there an hour before last year and got in ok, they do a bit of crowd management with barriers and stewards in the greenfields below before

• Upvote 1