Leaving with campervan

SecretFish

Morning,

hopefully an easy question to answer. 

We shall be arriving Tuesday in our little campervan. We need to pick up our kids on Friday and come back. (We are currently trying to find someone to drop them to the festival). 

If we do have to pick up the kids can we leave with the van and come back in?  The van has a small awning to save our spot. 

Thanks! 

9 hours ago, SecretFish said:

Morning,

hopefully an easy question to answer. 

We shall be arriving Tuesday in our little campervan. We need to pick up our kids on Friday and come back. (We are currently trying to find someone to drop them to the festival). 

If we do have to pick up the kids can we leave with the van and come back in?  The van has a small awning to save our spot. 

Thanks! 

I'd contact the festival to check,last thing you want is them giving your spot to someone else. Where is it you need to collect child from? Would it not be possible to get bus out to collect them away from site?

1 hour ago, SecretFish said:

Thanks guys. Looks like moving the van is a big no no. We live in Somerset so a bus (or two) may be the best way!! 

The bus out to Glastonbury town is a good option if can use it,can be back on site within an hour or 2,used it for supply runs before as easier then taking car out. I used to have my kids dropped in to site along ped a road,I know it's strictly not allowed but stewards didn't mind as long as was literally in and out but obviously depends on the stewards,bare in mind was few years ago too