Heyyy , so i was wondering who else Is riding solo to Reading... 

my former friend practically made me buy a weekend ticket, promising me that she’ll come with me, so I paid for my ticket. A week before the lineup came out she told me that she didn’t want to come anymore (due to some petty excuses). Anyway forget about her... I recently saw the line up (which is actually decent!) and I want to go  solo, to see all my favourites artists such as post Malone, KENDRICK LAMMMAR, lil pump, Yungen, Kojo etc. but I’m only 16 and this will be my second festival after wireless this year... 

my question is do you think I’ll be alright to go there for a full weekend solo, coz I literally a loner and can’t find anyone to go with??? 

I'm not going this year but I went in 2010 solo and had the best experience. You'll most certainly be alright. There'll be loads of posts on here and other forums nearer the time with groups of solo people camping together. Join one and have a blast!

• Upvote 1

20 hours ago, Shann said:

Come with me if you like? :) im planning on going too

Hey thanks, I will honestly consider your invite! if you want you can add my snap: Missbabez101 x 

On 17/02/2018 at 8:06 PM, Mishell said:

Hey thanks, I will honestly consider your invite! if you want you can add my snap: Missbabez101 x 

Added :) 

Hey, I went solo last year and had the best experience, you are 100% likely to make friends. Will probably be going solo this year too as friends all prefer creamfields music!

• Upvote 1