Jump to content
alan_ts

Inmusic Festival 2018

Recommended Posts

4 minutes ago, Nicklord said:

Oooh, I totally forgot that they have to make an appearance after 2016. Thought they'll announce headliner now tho 

Deffo not a headliner we think? Last time they were one below Florence...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, gregory said:

Deffo not a headliner we think? Last time they were one below Florence...

 

"Queens Of The Stone Age set to headline INmusic festival #13!";

"The indie rock giants Alt-J are set to headline..."; 

"the fantastic Kasabian, are set to headline INmusic..."; "

Arcade Fire, indie rock greats, have confirmed their headline performance..."

And now they wrote: "Skunk Anansie! The British four will bring hits such as "Secretly", "Hedonism" and "Weak" to the Main stage of INmusic festival #13!" 

So I guess the same slot as 2 years ago. They say when it's a headliner 

Edited by Nicklord

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Nicklord said:

 

"Queens Of The Stone Age set to headline INmusic festival #13!";

"The indie rock giants Alt-J are set to headline..."; 

"the fantastic Kasabian, are set to headline INmusic..."; "

Arcade Fire, indie rock greats, have confirmed their headline performance..."

And now they wrote: "Skunk Anansie! The British four will bring hits such as "Secretly", "Hedonism" and "Weak" to the Main stage of INmusic festival #13!" 

So I guess the same slot as 2 years ago. They say when it's a headliner 

Glad they're not a headliner, don't really know them - any good? People on FB seem super happy with the announcement, more so than QOTSA even

Edited by gregory

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well I know only those 3 songs mentioned in the sentence I posted here :lol: I only saw them once several years ago and they were good, you can see that they know what they're doing out there but I'm not really a fan. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Bah...never listened to them after Pukkelpop storm.

Not my cup of tea but if they're not headliner it's ok.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Any of these likely for INmusic? Prophets of Rage were around in late June this year (2017) but did their own headline show in Croatia I think

23244026_1406450102805505_1570098170748915829_n.jpg?oh=464b2ae691ed0ea5da4914e834c25b30&oe=5AAFFE99

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, gregory said:

Any of these likely for INmusic? Prophets of Rage were around in late June this year (2017) but did their own headline show in Croatia I think

23244026_1406450102805505_1570098170748915829_n.jpg?oh=464b2ae691ed0ea5da4914e834c25b30&oe=5AAFFE99

I'd take (maybe) only The Offspring on an early slot but I think it's very unlikely.

Saw them this summer, they were great! they remind me of my adolescence :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, gregory said:

Glad they're not a headliner, don't really know them - any good? People on FB seem super happy with the announcement, more so than QOTSA even

Really good live band. Charismatic lead singer, musically very solid. Still a quite big outside the UK too so a good supporting announcement IMO.

Edited by NomadicMan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'd love to see The Offspring :D They only played once in Croatia back in 2009 so I can see them there. INmusic always has 2-3 punk bands so I hope it will be them

 

Edited by Nicklord

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Nicklord said:

I'd love to see The Offspring :D They only played once in Croatia back in 2009 so I can see them there. INmusic always has 2-3 punk bands so I hope it will be them

 

Me too but I’d be surprised. Actually my dream is Frank Carter as one of the punk outfits this year. He’s in Italy close to the dates...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've seen Skunk Anansie at Sziget '16 and it was one of the sickest show of whole festival IMO, so much energy, and the rain was the perfect addition to the atmosphere.

So I recommend you don't miss them out ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Bergenfest has announced Nick Cave too. This makes him even more likely.

Let's see, I hope we'll have the second headliner soon.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Volt Festival announces first names (Depeche Mode, Iron Maiden -already a croatian date- Rudimental, Hurts) the only one I see for Inmusic is Rudimental but I hope they'll not come.

I also wrote to the festival page to know how soon we'll have more bands announced.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Gorillaz, David Byrne, Slaves, Stormzy and some others at Roskilde.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Agnes0819 said:

Hi eveybody!

Anyone who loves hungarian music festivals, please take this quick survey! All responses are much appreciated and very valuable for my thesis research.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfMtgfLB7OvNJwDa96660nc1P9W9TxeUI1tW_X2U5VXVHc0cQ/viewform?usp=sf_link

Done but please stop spam...you've already made a thread for this. :):) 

  • Downvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.



×