Rock Werchter 2017

Red Day

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

18 hours ago, Tremousse said:

Kasabian announced a show in November in Belgium, so ruled out (or they would have announced probably a RW show before this announcement)

Yeah, it would be difficult to find a slot for them at this stage as well. I'm still hoping for a decent mainstage opener. De Staat or Royal Republic maybe

Hello!

Myself and my other half are looking for a 4 day combi ticket and Hive mobilhome camping if anyone is selling any!

If push comes to shove we will have to consider buying the super expensive tickets from a resale site as we are desperate to go! Just didn't get round to buying them in time): 

Also, is it likely that the two remaining available day tickets will sell out?

Thank you!!

Fern 

Edited by lowacin

6 hours ago, McCallion said:

Yeah, it would be difficult to find a slot for them at this stage as well. I'm still hoping for a decent mainstage opener. De Staat or Royal Republic maybe

One of these two bands + Kaleo + Rateliff + Radiohead would make a sensationnal Friday on main stage

11 hours ago, nickybu said:

Hey! My friend's looking around to book (a tad late) however Hive is sold out. Are there official resale tickets like they offer for the combi?

Cheers

There's no official resale unfortunately. I'd register for notifications on TicketSwap, they put 3 or 4 on there a day although they do get snapped up pretty quick. Also, do keep checking Ticketmaster. I managed to get a Hive camping ticket there around 2 weeks after they officially sold out just because they happened to put some back on sale. 

2 hours ago, McCallion said:

There's no official resale unfortunately. I'd register for notifications on TicketSwap, they put 3 or 4 on there a day although they do get snapped up pretty quick. Also, do keep checking Ticketmaster. I managed to get a Hive camping ticket there around 2 weeks after they officially sold out just because they happened to put some back on sale. 

Thanks! Hoping he'll find one

Hello,

I have managed to buy some tickets for Rock Werchter! However, due to complications with friends, I have a spare mobilhome camping ticket for 2 and mobilhome parking ticket. These MUST be sold together in order to gain access to Hive campsite. Does anyone know anyone who is interested in these? Willing to sell through trusted site e.g. ticket swap as private transaction, but didn't want to put them up as you can't list them together!

50 minutes ago, PopsiclesandCrisps said:

Anyone got any tips for camping chairs that will fit in a checked luggage suitcase? Maybe inflatable would be an option?

Also, can you use your train e-ticket return option to get to Ghent from Leuven, or will I have to return to Brussels first and buy a forwarding ticket to Ghent (I am guessing so!?)

3 hours ago, PopsiclesandCrisps said:

Also, can you use your train e-ticket return option to get to Ghent from Leuven, or will I have to return to Brussels first and buy a forwarding ticket to Ghent (I am guessing so!?)

When you register your train tickets in June, you'd better fill in from Ghent to Leuven, and back. Every train from Ghent to Leuven passes Brussels. So when you get on the train in Brussels to Leuven, you should be fine with your ticket Ghent - Leuven because Brussels is on that section. And when the festival is over, you have your return ticket Leuven to Ghent, without having to make extra costs! 

What's the difference between the Hive and Camping A1, i mean everybody i ask tell me that the Hive is better because of the party, but there's any other difference ?,i saw A1 is closer to the festival than the Hive My gf(working on a local radio station in Spain) has past the first part of the selection process so there's a chance of getting a press pass and I see myself selling the Hive for the camping A1 ticket :rofl:

Edited by m_vialotelli

2 minutes ago, m_vialotelli said:

What's the difference between the Hive and Camping A1, i mean everybody i ask tell me that the Hive is better because of the party, but there's any other difference,i saw A1 is closer to the festival than the Hive? My gf(working on a local radio station in Spain) has past the first part of the selection process so there's a chance of getting a press pass and I see myself selling the Hive for the camping A1 ticket :rofl:

It depends what you want. If you want a late night party, better food stalls, more entertainment, go for the Hive. If you just want a place to rest your head, go A1

Just now, McCallion said:

It depends what you want. If you want a late night party, better food stalls, more entertainment, go for the Hive. If you just want a place to rest your head, go A1

Thanks, this year with regular camping ticket you can access to The Hive entertaiment zone, to partying every nigth until 4 a.m, so i guess if i finally have to stay at A1 its not a big deal. Thanks mate ;)