Worthy View registration?

Mr_festival

If your mate has a four man tent, then up to three additional people are allowed in with him, and all three must arrive with the lead booker to check in UNLESS they let the Worthy View team know in advance and have a copy of the lead booker's confirmation email with them).

From last year's Worthy View info email us lead bookers received:

"You will only be issued with sufficient Worthy View wristbands for the maximum occupancy of your tent. A Worthy View wristband will only be issued on presentation of a Glastonbury Festival ticket, and will be put on the ticket holder by the wristbanding team. We cannot give a number of wristbands to the lead booker to distribute later. Please do not arrive expecting to squeeze more people into your tent, as we are not able to accommodate additional guests. Likewise if you have friends who are staying on the main Festival site they will not be able to visit you in Worthy View; it’s not worth dragging them up the hill as they won’t be allowed access!"

Do check this year's rules are the same. Contact them.

Edited by GlastoEls

The lead booker needs to be there first, I have already checked this with See tickets. I "think" I can leave a list of the other occupants with the WV team and they can can join me as and when. I am arriving by coach as are two others coming from a different part of the country, and have two separate cars coming down at different times.

Worst comes to the worst we'll all have to wait in the car park for everyone to turn up! I have already re-submitted my list to See Tickets though, so hopefully they everthing they need.

Stayed in WV past 2 years. If people are arriving separately to their lead booker, the lead booker will need to email WV in advance with those people's details. They will also need to print off a copy of the confirmation email. But, as others have said, do check the WV information for 2016 in case something's changed.

1 hour ago, phillyfaddle said:

Stayed in WV past 2 years. If people are arriving separately to their lead booker, the lead booker will need to email WV in advance with those people's details. They will also need to print off a copy of the confirmation email. But, as others have said, do check the WV information for 2016 in case something's changed.

Already fired off the details of my party to See Tickets, names and registration numbers. So hopefully it will be ok. I am assuming as lead booker I will get sent the confirmation and full instructions. I was worried about making some of my lot wait, but there is a chance i'll get there first!

2 hours ago, Hotchilidog said:

Already fired off the details of my party to See Tickets, names and registration numbers. So hopefully it will be ok. I am assuming as lead booker I will get sent the confirmation and full instructions. I was worried about making some of my lot wait, but there is a chance i'll get there first!

Hi you need to be in contact with the Worthy View office, not See.  As others have said, in previous years they have needed to know who will be arriving in each split group.  Each group will also need a copy of the booking confirmation, so even if you as the Lead Booker get there first, the group that arrives later will also need a copy of the confirmation.  Previously I've been asked to provide an email address for someone in the other group and Worthy View have emailed booking details to them, basically they have created Lead Bookers for each group that arrives, although I can't remember if they did this last year. Also just to add - we are the Lead Bookers and have always been there a day later than others in the party... See don't really know how it works so best to contact WV office directly .

Edited by Jules62

• 3 weeks later...
On ‎18‎/‎05‎/‎2016 at 1:18 PM, Greenelk said:

Do you get a festival wristband and a WV one, or are they a combined one?

Last year was the first year that you got one wristband for WV and the festival that was different to those staying on site. As @Jules62 said it's an easy pass out so you don't have to show your ticket and get a pass to get back in. Downside is they take your ticket off you when they put your wristband on ay WV registration - real shame as I had kept all mine from previous years :(

^ Yeah I was irritated about that too walking in... But quickly realised there was no point convincing them to let me keep it.

Wrist band is the souvenir and easy pass out was genius compared to wrist band, pass out AND ticket for regular campers.