Good Morning Efesters - Daily Wibble Thread

thurlow84

Well I have just got up to a txt from my mate saying him and his girlfriend are not coming and will be handing their tickets back.

That means it's down to two of us and it may even end up me on my own.

The sun is shining at least and it is my last shift in work tonight so it is not all bad :-)

• Replies 699
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, eastynh said:

Well I have just got up to a txt from my mate saying him and his girlfriend are not coming and will be handing their tickets back.

The sun is shining at least and it is my last shift in work tonight so it is not all bad :-)

Don`t sweat it mucker :), less people to please and keep happy, more time for you to do whatever the fook ya want.

Its deffo their loss and 2 more tickets in the pot for people who would cut a bollock or nipple off for the pleasure of getting tickets. :thumbsu:

1 minute ago, tommywillo said:

Don`t sweat it mucker :), less people to please and keep happy, more time for you to do whatever the fook ya want.

Its deffo their loss and 2 more tickets in the pot for people who would cut a bollock or nipple off for the pleasure of getting tickets. :thumbsu:

It is what it is mate. Still a bit of a shitter. Would not mind but we split into 2 groups of 4 on T day. 4 got and 4 did not. I am just a bit pissed as I could have got all 6.

Shit happens and at least I will be there :-)

14 minutes ago, eastynh said:

It is what it is mate. Still a bit of a shitter. Would not mind but we split into 2 groups of 4 on T day. 4 got and 4 did not. I am just a bit pissed as I could have got all 6.

YEEEEEEEEEEEER BOYEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

1 hour ago, eastynh said:

57 minutes ago, tommywillo said:

Tommy said it well. Very well.

Only because last year there were a few of us, some moaned none stop, some (sisters) had a bit of a barny and everyday was a burden for me and my OH i won`t lie, this year there`s only two of us and i couldn't be happier.

If you end up on your own easty you should have a look at the solo campers thread, some lovely people and well worth looking into fella :rock:

I've known festivals like that, where someone's moaning just does your head in all weekend, reckon you'll have a cracking year just the 2 of you tommywillo.

I'm flying solo again this year myself, joined the good folks at camp solo last year, lovely bunch of folk.

8 minutes ago, Spindles said:

I've known festivals like that, where someone's moaning just does your head in all weekend, reckon you'll have a cracking year just the 2 of you tommywillo.

I'm flying solo again this year myself, joined the good folks at camp solo last year, lovely bunch of folk.

I,ll be there mate and can`t wait to meet everyone :)

Don`t know how people can moan in such a beautiful inspiring place. Its like frickin butlins for adults for me mate. :beach:

2 hours ago, Spindles said:

You camping with us this year again?

2 hours ago, tommywillo said:

I,ll be there mate and can`t wait to meet everyone :)

Don`t know how people can moan in such a beautiful inspiring place. Its like frickin butlins for adults for me mate. :beach:

18 minutes ago, thurlow84 said:

You camping with us this year again?

We would join you but we are 'slumming it' at pitch your own in Lovefields - simply cos the back is pretty messed up so cannot manage getting on the site proper now sadly.

can I come in here and have a bit of a selfish moan please? We didn't apply for normal litterpicking this year because of brother-in-laws wedding on G Saturday. Now it looks like the wedding might be off but noone knows and so I cant phone Fiona and ask for wait list nor can I throw myself into resale planning. 

I have a just-in-case-of-Prince coach ticket as I would have just sucked up pissing off the whole family and gone on my own - obviously husband couldn't as its his brother. 

Fecksticks to all of it. I cant moan in real life as, you know selfishness and all. But I really do need to know quite soon and want to ask him, 'er I know its very sad that you're having relationship problems and all but are you actually getting fking married or not?'

I feel better now.

21 hours ago, eastynh said:

That situation pissed me off for you pal. We did something similar but all got tickets luckily, but what you have there was one of the main concerns I had around the groups (2 of ours are likely to drop out as I suspected)

1 hour ago, giantkatestacks said:

can I come in here and have a bit of a selfish moan please? We didn't apply for normal litterpicking this year because of brother-in-laws wedding on G Saturday. Now it looks like the wedding might be off but noone knows and so I cant phone Fiona and ask for wait list nor can I throw myself into resale planning. 

I have a just-in-case-of-Prince coach ticket as I would have just sucked up pissing off the whole family and gone on my own - obviously husband couldn't as its his brother. 

Fecksticks to all of it. I cant moan in real life as, you know selfishness and all. But I really do need to know quite soon and want to ask him, 'er I know its very sad that you're having relationship problems and all but are you actually getting fking married or not?'

I feel better now.

Moan away - nothing here to stop you.

Glad you feel better.

1 hour ago, giantkatestacks said:

I feel better now.

What kind of selfish bastard organises their wedding for Glastonbury weekend?  Unless it's at the festival of course.  Totally understand your need to moan.  I suppose you still have 5 or 6 weeks til the resale but it's no fun being kept in the dark.  Would suggest you try in resale anyway but the deadline for refunds is only 1 or 2 weeks later so hardly seems worth it if tickets wouldn't be used. Is it feasible to go anyway and take some of the saturday out to go to the wedding?