Good Morning Efesters - Daily Wibble Thread

thurlow84

• Replies 699
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

15 minutes ago, tommywillo said:

T just noticed St Paul is on in Bristol just before Glastonbury and they are now a Strong rumour.if they arnt there this year somethings going on. They could bloody walk to the farm from there :)

Im not reading too much into that yet, there were a SR last year and didnt play. They did bst that weekend but didnt over to the farm when a few of the other acts on the bill with them did

4 minutes ago, SwedgeAntilles said:

Listened to the new Coral album from start to finish this afternoon, it's fucking brilliant. They've jumped right up my 'hope to see announced' list

Couldnt agree more, booked the saturday at victorious festival on the strength on it (manics and the coral for £27 is a well worth it in my opinion) just incase they arent at any others im heading to

Edited by thurlow84

1 hour ago, thurlow84 said:

Couldnt agree more, booked the saturday at victorious festival on the strength on it (manics and the coral for £27 is a well worth it in my opinion) just incase they arent at any others im heading to

Think we've got a good chance of getting them. Finding them tough to place though on the back of this album

19 hours ago, thurlow84 said:

Do the coral still include that in their sets?

I think this he's got enough good solo stuff out there that he doesnt have to use the coral tunes he was involved with

Yes, they played it in the Manchester gig on Saturday, along with a couple more from the first album.