DanielM17

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

8 hours ago, calaix said:

Very little idea. Ben Watt after he cancelled last year (this time with Bernard Butler). Owen Pallett? Paus? Algiers? Chairlift?

Come to think of it, basically the good Indie stuff from Field Day is where to start looking.

People on ateaseweb are flipping out about and analyzing the hell out of your posts, and they're calling you "the Friday guy." 

I think it's highly unlikely sadly. The gigs announced so far look like big moneyspinners and he would have to play in the Auditori, which as big as it is, couldn't cope with the demand (unless he played two nights). Also no suggestion he is coming to Europe at this stage.

9 hours ago, Bort said:

Any ideas for any Spanish bands that will play, or could feasibly play?

As calaix said, Hinds will surely play this year. I expect El Guincho and maybe Los Plantas as well. Then anything from BCore Disc Records or La Castanya Records are a safe bet; The New Raemon, Beturizer, Biscuit, Aries, etc.

1 minute ago, Albert.EA said:

As calaix said, Hinds will surely play this year. I expect El Guincho and maybe Los Plantas as well. Then anything from BCore Disc Records or La Castanya Records are a safe bet; The New Raemon, Beturizer, Biscuit, Aries, etc.

I'd love to see Toundra! Don't know how likely that is though

12 minutes ago, Albert.EA said:

091 is also an option. They are a spanish big band who has reunited  after a 20 years hiatus and they are playing most of spanish summer festivals this year. Maybe they are so mainstream (in Spain) for Primavera, but you have to consideer them an option.

Edited by johnybegood

4 minutes ago, DiscothequeDave said:

Gabi Ruiz has retweeted a couple of peoples tweets that ask about the line up so you'd imagine it's not far off now. 

Unless he's waiting for the Radiohead album to drop too :-)

I can hardly wait.

Why aren't we considering The National as a possible headliner anymore? I know they are headlining Down The Rabbit Hole so they are not to far away. Would be a great headliner I think.