Draft beer

SloopJohnB

Yeah but it's blow us head off tackle and makes you shite through the eye of a needle the next day ! Not required in the fields !

if memory serves me right, it were 4.7%, I can pi$$ 4.7%

I can verify that it was nice... and it didn't with me...

Yep if there was a regular Apple one itd have been fine but a lot of us can't do strawberry cider all day without feeling very ill!!

Was proper nice!

And i can also verify i wasn't shyting through the eye of a needle!

But I do see the need for a draught lager to be on in the regular bars, as usual i was being facetious! ;)

Im at northbound this weekend at its £3 for a pint of decent cider and £3-3.50 for a good selection of real ale and larger

The tents are being ran by moo bar from penrith so the pint will be decent i reckon

Northbound is subsidised by the local council I think though and is set up to support local businesses, which as we know kc ain't !

TBH it's getting boring now the bars at kc , im glad my gang smuggled what would be over the bar last weekend around £600 into the arena , if you treat people like mugs you deserve what you get !

Im at northbound this weekend at its £3 for a pint of decent cider and £3-3.50 for a good selection of real ale and larger

The tents are being ran by moo bar from penrith so the pint will be decent i reckon

This sounds more like it. Good food at KC and pretty fair price. The bars are a rip off and the choice is crap.

The general camping crew were clearly coming in only for the likes of Ella Eyre and spending their festival drinking at the tents as they had little chance of getting ( drink ) in past security.

At £4.40 for 330ml who can blame them. How much would you need to spend over the weekend. This then leads to the young team arriving late in the evening totally smashed and bands playing to pretty small crowds during the afternoon. 

I do realise that the coin is king to KC but no-one likes the piss being taken out them and £4.40 for a wee bottle is having a laugh.

This sounds more like it. Good food at KC and pretty fair price. The bars are a rip off and the choice is crap.

The general camping crew were clearly coming in only for the likes of Ella Eyre and spending their festival drinking at the tents as they had little chance of getting ( drink ) in past security.

At £4.40 for 330ml who can blame them. How much would you need to spend over the weekend. This then leads to the young team arriving late in the evening totally smashed and bands playing to pretty small crowds during the afternoon.

I do realise that the coin is king to KC but no-one likes the piss being taken out them and £4.40 for a wee bottle is having a laugh.

I doubt that crowd would do things any differently! Same at all festivals. Then they come in and ruin Elbow by talking so they can shout along to the chorus of 'on a day like this' (which in sure they all think it's called') and then leave again when it's been played!

Lets agree to disagree efc :-)

I reckon the price of drink and the strict search policy is leading to more and more people spending time at their tents and fewer folk watching bands in the arena. Especially in the afternoons / early evening.

I have no real evidence but I think it's happening at a few festivals I've been at.

It won't happen I know but I'd like to see them all being like glastonbury. Take your own booze wherever you like ( no glass) and let the bars compete for the trade through choice and price.

Everyone still likes to buy a few cold beers over the weekend but if your skint you can bring your own.

If I sound like a miserable old git......It's cause I am :-)