Top Posters In This Topic

• lucyginger

• mr gumby

• thurlow84

• A Guy Called Matt

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

56 minutes ago, tommywillo said:

I fully agree Woffy by far the greatest packed division in history. Hagler, Sugar Ray. Roberto Duran and my fave Tommy the hitman Hearns. Hearns Vs Hagler fight is still the greatest most vicious fight ever. Watch it if you don't remember. (I'm a bsd stalker of the sport including its history) The bill was simply called WAR! Brutal. And i agree the modern era isnt the same the tough guys who should be in are all in the NFL or NBA now earning millions without getting punched imo. Hahaha. As ya do!

Matt Barney had a decent record mate just looked up his career and records and he was a good boxer. Well skilled.

I.m from a big boxing background my uncle and godfather is Sugar Gibiliru and my Dad done most Liverpool Pro fighters security right through the 90s and early 2000s so i.ve been very very lucky and able to be amongst a few world champions as a cheeky kid giving lip and loved every second of it and seen hundreds of great live fights.

Was ringside when one of my dads best friends shea neary lost his world title to irish Mickey Ward.

If we find ourselves sat round a campfire on a perfect night in Pilton sometime the end of June we.ll have a good chinwag. 

Got some great stories for ya if you like that type of thing fella.

I met THE Raging Bull Jake Lamotta in Liverpool just over 10 years ago and had my dinner sat next to him. Near feckin fainted about 4 times just trying to talk to him. He was fasinating and funny as hell.

To all none sport lovers i'm sorry to babble on.

NFR NFC. X

Tommy, this deserves a proper reply. Detailed. But Mrs Woffy is just about to try out her new tens machine. I'm all for using it to taser my 15 year old...who is asleep AGAIN. wanted to do it earlier.

However:

YOUMETJAKELAMOTTA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FUUUUUUUUUUUCK!!!!!!

2 minutes ago, thurlow84 said:

Another easy one i think here......

'Now if you'll excuse me im going to go home and have a heart attack'

I know this one, but I have to go now so will let someone answer it and give the next option!!

3 minutes ago, Woffy said:

Tommy, this deserves a proper reply. Detailed. But Mrs Woffy is just about to try out her new tens machine. I'm all for using it to taser my 15 year old...who is asleep AGAIN. wanted to do it earlier.

However:

YOUMETJAKELAMOTTA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FUUUUUUUUUUUCK!!!!!!

Poor Mrs Woffy must be knackered by now mate hope everything goes nice an smooth. I dont have kids but have a massive family with a new chabby born every what seems to me 2 feckin weeks.

Best place for 15 year olds is asleep isnt it mate. Hahaha .

Yer i met him an fell to bits. He was great though and left an everlasting memory for me. Met a few but dont wanna sound like a tit but if we meet at the NFR NFC meet i.m sure you will hear me babbling on somewhere. (Thick scouse accent). Off to watch the boxing. If i dont gegg back in have a great weekend everyone.

6 minutes ago, tommywillo said:

Poor Mrs Woffy must be knackered by now mate hope everything goes nice an smooth. I dont have kids but have a massive family with a new chabby born every what seems to me 2 feckin weeks.

Best place for 15 year olds is asleep isnt it mate. Hahaha .

Yer i met him an fell to bits. He was great though and left an everlasting memory for me. Met a few but dont wanna sound like a tit but if we meet at the NFR NFC meet i.m sure you will hear me babbling on somewhere. (Thick scouse accent). Off to watch the boxing. If i dont gegg back in have a great weekend everyone.

Out of upvotes. But: upvote.

I had a similar George Best moment / evening.

I'll be at G16 from Friday morning, 7am. Same flag as always (strictly as a 'locator').