Somerset (OK, Swedish really) Log Candles. For sale at this year's Festival. 1/3 off for eFesters

Sawdusty surfer

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We burned one of the ones I bought the weekend befor the festival in campervan west. Some stewards came and checked it out and left satisfied it was safe. Great efficient burner which burned constantly for nearly 3 hours. Excellent fire, thank you very much.

Will be popping down in future to buy more from you in the layby, do you stock them all the time ?

Ah, I really wanted to see you with that hat on! Looks amazing.

Good to see you guys again for another year. Was going to pop my head in on Monday and say goodbye but ended up roped into ferrying peoples stuff to their cars, changing a girls wheel and wandering around trying to find the caravan I was supposed to tow home. Which I found eventually. Glad you had a good one.

Best hug of the weekend, thanks Sawdusty :)

The log was good too. Took a fair while for us to get it going but it was red hot after an hour or so. Only thing is that they last so long and we wanted to go to bed!

I had a good hug too! Free hug with every log candle, perhaps? :)

Another thanks from me and my mates. Went down a storm and was a nice hub for our camp Wednesday evening. I also managed to pick the only spot that didn't get completely smoked out in the initial stages. Will be buying again next time (if i get a ticket).