Dawnie!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 11 months later...

Hi Folks, Just got back from working abroad for the past five weeks to find the camper van company I booked with has gone bust!  If anyone knows of someone within 100 miles of glasto looking to hire out their camper van/motorhome to two middle aged, highly responsible Glastonbury workers please let me know.  Alternatively, I have a East ticket going and am happy to accompany the lucky recipient in with their van (I am a local and live very close to the site).  Thanks.

2 minutes ago, mozzamum said:

Hi Folks, Just got back from working abroad for the past five weeks to find the camper van company I booked with has gone bust!  If anyone knows of someone within 100 miles of glasto looking to hire out their camper van/motorhome to two middle aged, highly responsible Glastonbury workers please let me know.  Alternatively, I have a East ticket going and am happy to accompany the lucky recipient in with their van (I am a local and live very close to the site).  Thanks.

I feel for you!

What's the name of the company that's gone bust please?

36 minutes ago, mozzamum said:

Thank you.  I'll try them tomorrow.  We have a tow bar!

Well - if they've got one to spare, Ann and Duncan take the caravan on site and set it up for you. All you have to do is turn up and park next to it. This is assuming, of course, that you have a Campervan East pass which you can photograph to send to them via email!

• 5 years later...
1 hour ago, VickiSimms said:

Hi, we’ve got 2 campervan tickets for this year (2022) but in different campsites. Does anyone want to swop an East for West or vice versa!

They have your name and registration number on and can be checked against your ticket at point of entry, sadly you can no longer exchange them. Also be aware it's no longer called West it's now Bath and West which is 3 miles away from the festival, West campervan site is no longer there it's now called Sticklinkand has pre erected tents.

• 2 weeks later...