Secret resales 2015

Terence99

4 minutes ago, scorp said:

31 viewing.  Would be nice to see that drop to 3.

Wouldn't matter at the moment. No tickets for 3 people is exactly the same as no tickets for 31 people.

Saying that it's pretty much only the hardcore/mentalists left here now. If any tickets do go on sale this week I would say most on here would be successful.

• Upvote 2

Wasn't good reading about being told to arrive Thurs/Friday. And that getting in will take longer due to searches. I'm an arrive Tuesday 5 day person. So in a good way this is putting me off. As well as the line up. May just look forward to a fresh start in 2019. Its getting too close to the bone now!

Edited by Chavvy Cheek
  • Downvote 2

10 hours ago, Chavvy Cheek said:

Eavis don't want me for a sunbeam.

I'm here til the shutters go up.

And I'm an infidel til I die!

Love, peace and tickets X

1 minute ago, Chavvy Cheek said:

Wasn't good reading about being told to arrive Thurs/Friday. And that getting in will take longer due to searches. I'm an arrive Tuesday 5 day person. So in a good way this is putting me off. As well as the line up. May just look forward to a fresh start in 2019. Its getting too close to the bone now!

Which is it man? Pull yourself together!:lol:

17 minutes ago, Ted Dansons Wig said:

harsh Scorp. More than 3 on here deserve tickets (yourself included) for above and beyond devotion to duty over the last 6 weeks.

Oops, i was thinking of non participating lurkers, just here for a link to buy at. 

14 minutes ago, MilkyJoe said:

Wouldn't matter at the moment. No tickets for 3 people is exactly the same as no tickets for 31 people.

Saying that it's pretty much only the hardcore/mentalists left here now. If any tickets do go on sale this week I would say most on here would be successful.

"Mentalists".  lol. Surely Emily Eavis, who, I expect, drops in here from time to time, can ensure tickets will be made available [as indeed they will be anyway, but come on Emily, help out. Ta. x] 

17 minutes ago, angelin said:

Do you reckon there will be any more competitions?

Yes.. one last competition. Funniest joke posted in here in the next hour wins the star prize which is a night out with me.. 

Second prize is two nights :D

• Upvote 1