Secret resales 2015

Terence99

sat here trying to think of a way! and there isn't one! If I worked I could get my little boy and possibly my 13 year old in as she looks young and would pass for 12 but couldn't get my 16 year old in as she looks 16!  ARRRRGGGGG this is rubbish!

Hi. Just spoken to a guy at Oxfam. Last chance for Glastonbury yesterday so no point going on the waiting list for this year. Still places at Bearded theory next weekend for stewards and the other festival I am interested in is Latitude. There's a waiting list on Latitude. Why didn't I think of this before! DOH 

6 minutes ago, Katir said:

Hi. Just spoken to a guy at Oxfam. Last chance for Glastonbury yesterday so no point going on the waiting list for this year. Still places at Bearded theory next weekend for stewards and the other festival I am interested in is Latitude. There's a waiting list on Latitude. Why didn't I think of this before! DOH 

Don't give up hope on the week sometimes they have people who don't turn up so do last minute asking :)

8 minutes ago, Katir said:

it's always worth being on the waiting list because people might cancel a position and only people on the waiting list will be emailed about any possible places

I'm glad to see I'm not the only one that's given up quite yet! 

Still holding on a bit of hope that there may be some more tickets closer to the festival, but might need to give up and book something else to do that weekend to avoid any highlights. 

After going to the last 10 festivals it'll be weird not being there this year, but will make next year even better! 

At least Bestival is in the diary so that yearly tradition will be upheld and is something to look forward to.

Just now, AnniMB said:

There was a eFestivals competition on an email early this morning.  I didn't pick it up until it was too late so pays to still be vigilant peeps.

Yeah it's been open for a while :) closed at 9am this morning I believe 

26 minutes ago, Lucy92 said:

Yeah it's been open for a while :) closed at 9am this morning I believe 

Damn.  Should've checked my emails as soon as I got up! Still if someone who's still on here gets it I'll be happy.  I think there's only 3 of us survivors from last Thursday still on.

2 minutes ago, Katir said:

Last Thursday... Please do not speak those words :) 

It was indeed a dark day.  However, I'm still certain we will get there and enjoy a pint of Thatchers Gold in the sun.

4 here but would settle for 2 

This has been a rerun of last years disappointment. I really don't know why I do it to myself.

The chances of getting tickets are so remote these days I may as well throw £200.00 at the lottery !

Edited by ollyrag
Ima crap speller