Radio 1's Big Weekend 2015

Stuart1000

• Replies 632
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I looked through the BBC Three TV shows for big weekend and rudimental are on the 9pm show before muse at 9.55 does the INMWT close before main stage headliner comes on ?

Did last year, tho there are more acts on INMWT this year so something has to give. Edited by Zac Quinn

Gonna be a great weekend :) who you looking forward to seeing ?

Taylor and Foos are who I'm going for, be nice to see George Ezra, everyone else I'm either not fussed on or have seen before. I'd have a lot more acts to see numerically if I'd chosen Saturday tickets instead but Taylor is ma gurl.

Quick question does anyone know how they check tickets I have mine but I recently moved and obviously they have my old address on will I still be on to get in ?

I think they'll scan the barcode to make sure it's a legitimate ticket that hasn't been cancelled. As long as your ticket is ok, your address is irrelevant. The Ts&Cs say that you are allowed to give your tickets to friends, just don't sell them. So plenty of people will have tickets for different addresses.

Me and a mate are travelling down from Peterborough and have noticed that the last train back is before the event finishes. Any idea if they're putting on extra trains for the event as I assume there are quite a few travelling by train?

This is for the Saturday.

Edited by petef94

Me and a mate are travelling down from Peterborough and have noticed that the last train back is before the event finishes. Any idea if they're putting on extra trains for the event as I assume there are quite a few travelling by train?

In the leaflet thingy that came with the tickets it makes quite a point of warning that the last trains leave at 10pm so I doubt it. Edited by Zac Quinn

Gonna be a great weekend :) who you looking forward to seeing ?

Muse, Foo Fighters and Snoop Dogg. In addition to those I'm planning on seeing Slaves, The Vaccines, Charli XCX, Circa Waves and Swift but not too fussed about them. Would have liked to see Kill it Kid and Jamie T if it wasn't for clashes.

I would maybe give Norwich council a ring? They said that extra trains would be put on in the website.

In the leaflet thingy that came with the tickets it makes quite a point of warning that the last trains leave at 10pm so I doubt it.

Thankfully out last train leaves Norwich at just after midnight.

The trains between Ipswich and Liverpool are more expensive than the one between here and Norwich tho so it'd cancel it out :( hotel isn't refundable anyway

It probably would've ended up cheaper.

I'm quite worried about getting to the bus station from the train station, 18 minute walk down loads of roads apparently :/