• Replies 24.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jeffie

• lucyginger

• thurlow84

• A Guy Called Matt

Didn't you tell me months ago there was a chance of being made redundant? Has this passed now? As long as you have job security and you quite like it where you are, you shouldn't let the '''nevers''' get the better of you. I find its when you really want something you f**k it up. You'll be fine!!

It hasnt passed completely, theres still 1800 jobs to go over the next 3 years but the other admin person in the section i cover moved to a new job and im now the only support in the team so less likely to be one of the first to go

It hasnt passed completely, theres still 1800 jobs to go over the next 3 years but the other admin person in the section i cover moved to a new job and im now the only support in the team so less likely to be one of the first to go

And probably one of the last. But who knows with the government these days. No one is safe

Best friends for 20 years so it wasn't done lightly.

Ah bless ya. That would've been tough. She/he must've really upset you. In my experience it hasn't been 1 big thing but lots of little things that really grip my s**t... But I still love the lass so can't see me dissing her just yet. Being best friends for so long, you grow apart and are 2 different people.