Best place to Camp

Guest Barqueen

Just wondering the best places to camp, will be arriving on the Thursday at some point. Looking for lively but not too much (been to v and got stuck by a load of obnoxious annoying teens!) its our first time at T and were looking to enjoy some great music,drinks and meet some cool people.

Any ideas when a site map might be released aswel?

i was always told blue was canny for years and i stayed there for a couple of years in a row and was slightly loud but not as loud as red (stayed there once and was a nightmare). in 2012 i changed to green and was very quiet in comparison but its a festival and people are there to party and have a good time so its going to be full of people having a party until the early hours regardless. saying that though its the best nights sleep ive ever had at T and it was also the year we had the horrific floods/swamps and my tent held firm in green whereas when i walked past blue and red to the arena it was a mudbath with deserted tents. was worth the longer walk to the arena to get a better nights sleep and to not have my tent flooded. will always go to green or yellow now.

i was always told blue was canny for years and i stayed there for a couple of years in a row and was slightly loud but not as loud as red (stayed there once and was a nightmare). in 2012 i changed to green and was very quiet in comparison but its a festival and people are there to party and have a good time so its going to be full of people having a party until the early hours regardless. saying that though its the best nights sleep ive ever had at T and it was also the year we had the horrific floods/swamps and my tent held firm in green whereas when i walked past blue and red to the arena it was a mudbath with deserted tents. was worth the longer walk to the arena to get a better nights sleep and to not have my tent flooded. will always go to green or yellow now.

Stayed in Red 2009/10 but found the only reason it was party central was because the main routes back to the other campsites went right through it so you were constantly hearing other punters heading back to their tents at all hours of the night. Stayed in Pink in 2011/12 and it was great. Good atmosphere, not too far away and at the top of a hill so rain wasn't an issue (especially good in 2012).

Camped in Purple 2 last year mainly because it was the only space we could find and other than the walk it was a brilliant place to camp. Met some great people who we are going with this year. Camped in Blue in 2011 and it was great apart from it being too close to the entrance which entailed a lot of people!

Tbh, anywhere bar Red.