Am I mad, desperately hopeful or.....

Guest cheekycheeky

Right.

Everyone is nailing Metallica on the Saturday Night door....

Glasto have stated they can't announce until May coz of 'contractual reasons'...

Prince was heavily rumoured....

Prince has just announced UK arean tour- tickets on sale today...

Am I absolutely alone here????

PRINCe is sooooooooooooooo much more a Saturday Night out..!!!!!

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Paid a mint to take my better half to see him in Montreux last year, as she's been a fan all her life.

He was excellent, even getting Larry Graham out to play bass for a handful of songs and suddenly the whole place was thumping.

So, I know I may be in dream land but... where are we all on Prince v Metallica (i know where my money would be if it was a Harry Hill fight!)

I love that Glasto would put Metallica out there as a headliner- pretty controversial...

But surely we ALL agree PRINCE is a proper Saturday night out... no?

Everyone thinks its metallica because some guy is in the know..

But I personally think its prince because having missed out on a ticket in October I've been keeping my ear to the ground and there is more evidence than 2012 interview with metallica.

And usually ITK people know fuck all!

But if it is Metallica I will eat some humble pie.

So, I know I may be in dream land but... where are we all on Prince v Metallica (i know where my money would be if it was a Harry Hill fight!)

I love that Glasto would put Metallica out there as a headliner- pretty controversial...

But surely we ALL agree PRINCE is a proper Saturday night out... no?

Everyone thinks its metallica because some guy is in the know..

But I personally think its prince because having missed out on a ticket in October I've been keeping my ear to the ground and there is more evidence than 2012 interview with metallica.

And usually ITK people know fuck all!

But if it is Metallica I will eat some humble pie.

Perhaps I should put a little sustance behind my response.

I think Prince would actually be very good IF he did a greatest hits set, maybe even a 3rd Eye Blind or whatever they're called set would be good, I don't know because I don't listen to him.

I may be wrong but hasn't he released a ton of stuff over the years but none of it sells well? When was his last really big album? The one with Gold on it? 20 years ago?

But... what would I concider a great Saturday night out if given the choice between Prince and Metallica? It wouldn't be the little, paranoid, purple one, that's for sure.

Perhaps I should put a little sustance behind my response.

I think Prince would actually be very good IF he did a greatest hits set, maybe even a 3rd Eye Blind or whatever they're called set would be good, I don't know because I don't listen to him.

I may be wrong but hasn't he released a ton of stuff over the years but none of it sells well? When was his last really big album? The one with Gold on it? 20 years ago?

But... what would I concider a great Saturday night out if given the choice between Prince and Metallica? It wouldn't be the little, paranoid, purple one, that's for sure.