Will there be any new acts annouced?

Guest BMXRoy

Probably not, all the big slots seem to be filled, although some people think there's still a sub to be announced for Sunday. The biggest acts still to be announced would probably play in the afternoon on the Main stage.

Edited by kingcrawler

There's alot to be added to the friday, if it's a friday not half the amount of "big acts" that are on the other days

Also, there are alot of middle of the day radio one stage / tuts lineup (just judging by places) to come. I won't be surprised if there's a few well known names.

• 2 weeks later...

After R1BW I reckon we'l probably have a big announcement.

Judging by who's around T weekend

Lily Allen - 10th July she's in Norway, no gigs listed till the 20th of July in France. I think we can rule her in for saturday mainstage maybe? 4th down.

Lana Del Rey has one UK date and that's in Ireland on July 15th - gotta be happening, but I don't know where she would play?

I'd say those two will probably be the biggest names yet to come

After R1BW I reckon we'l probably have a big announcement.

Judging by who's around T weekend

Lily Allen - 10th July she's in Norway, no gigs listed till the 20th of July in France. I think we can rule her in for saturday mainstage maybe? 4th down.

Lana Del Rey has one UK date and that's in Ireland on July 15th - gotta be happening, but I don't know where she would play?

I'd say those two will probably be the biggest names yet to come